VivienB
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
First time I have visited this region. What sort of humidity can I expect in November? 🙂
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi VivienB

Weather has become rather variable and tough to advise on, however, historically the average humidity for Burma in November is around 80% in Mandalay and slightly lower in Yangon.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Angie S
(Member)
Hi Vivien,

I'm on the Burma trip going out on 14/11/16. You're the first person I've come across. Others on the forum are going in November but on other dates.

Angie

SueSt
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi both, I am going on the 14th November too!
Angie S
(Member)
Brilliant Sue.

I don't know about you but I feel it's getting quite close now seeing as I booked about 11 months ago. Starting to think of things I need to sort out. 

Good to hear from you. 

Angie

SarahS
(Member)
Have wonderful time in  Burma. I'm  really excited to be going in February 2017. Please post a review and hints or tips for future travellers when you get home.
Janet Florence
(Member)
'Angie S' wrote:

Hi Vivien,

I'm on the Burma trip going out on 14/11/16. You're the first person I've come across. Others on the forum are going in November but on other dates.

Angie

Hi Angie

I am also going on the 14th November - looking forward to it immensely as have wanted to go for years. Not long now. Look forward to meeting up with you and the other members if the group.

Janet

Angie S
(Member)
Great Janet.

Looks like four of us so far on the forum are going on this trip. 8 weeks today ... the time will fly by now not that I'm wishing my life away! I look forward to meeting up with you and the others too.

Angie