Algida
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Has anyone been on the Cambodia and Laos trip recently. I'm keen to go but this will be my first trip alone so I'm looking for something that is interesting and different but with the support of a tour guide and like minded travellers
Mo R
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello! I am new here too!

Although I haven't been on this trip or any other for that matter, I have booked onto this one for November 17 and I am really looking forward to going it looks amazing and I would never see all these fantastic places if I went on my own (safety in numbers and all that). My husband died 5 years ago and I have been looking at these holidays for around 2 -3 years but never taken the plunge so I thought if I don't do it now I never will. I would say book it and if you go before me let me know all about it!

Mo R

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi to you both - I mentioned this on another thread but the tour manager we had on our Mexico tour (Freddie Morgan) said that this was his favourite tour.  He's worked with Just You/Travelsphere for 23 years so he should know what he's talking about!

I hope you both book and have a fantastic time.  I was in Cambodia (as and add-on to the Vietnam tour) in 2013 and absolutely loved it.  

Best wishes,

Bob

Jean M
(Member)
I am going on the Vietnam Christmas tour with Cambodia add on and am really looking forward to it. Friends who have been to Vietnam say it is one of the best holidays they have been on. This will be my second holiday with just you and for those going for the first time on their own you are looked after from beginning to end of holiday100%.