Gerry133
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am hoping to do the New York trip in March 2017. I wondered if anyone else is planning to do this trip from Heathrow.  Will be my first trip on my own.  Would like to talk to anyone hoping to go. I am hoping this is in the right Column.
Gerry133
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi I noticed there is a member thinking of going to New York in March 2017 but I have not heard from anyone. There is a member called NollyC I think but there was a message put on but not in answer to mine. I don't know how to contact them.
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Gerry,

We are unable to give out personal information without the consent of all parties. Hopefully, Nolly C will see this post and reply, and if you both consent, we can share your email addresses so that you can communicate off the forum.

Kindest regards,

Julia

LiisaM
(Member)
'Gerry133' wrote:

I am hoping to do the New York trip in March 2017. I wondered if anyone else is planning to do this trip from Heathrow.  Will be my first trip on my own.  Would like to talk to anyone hoping to go. I am hoping this is in the right Column.

Hi Gerry, I will be on the NY March 2017 trip.  Flying from Scotland tho.  Stay in touch and let me know if you decided to go ahead with this trip.  It'll be my first JY trip and first time to NY  🙂