Dina
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Daphne

I read on a previous post that you might join us when we go to the 3 Magpies for dinner on 18th May.

I understand that you are able to meet us in the foyer of the PI anytime after 6pm.

If you are still planning on coming to the 3 Magpies are you able to meet us at 6pm? Dave and I will look for you.

We are going early so that hopefully we can meet the others on our trip, on our return, who are staying at the PI before they retire for the night.

look forward to seeing you

all the best Di.

Hi Dave

Before  I wrote this post I checked a previous post when Daphne had said anytime after 6pm.

6pm will give us ample time to have our dinner at the 3 Magpies and possibly meet Mike before heading back to the PI.

all the best Di.

Hi Mike

Perhaps 3 of us to meet you at the 3 Magpies.

all the best Di

mikew
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Dina,

That sounds great. I'll look forward to meeting you and Dave....and hopefully Daphne at the 3 Magpies on Wednesday evening.

All the best

Mike

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Di,

Looking forward to meeting you in the PI next Wednesday evening - I'm meeting Hils and Jacqueline for dinner at 8pm and I'm not sure but possibly Jim might be joining us as well.  

All the best,

Bob

Dina
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone

It's getting very close, this time next week we will be airborne!

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Bob, I had tried to suss it out, as to who was going to be where on Wednesday evening. I know you are having dinner with Hils at the PI possibly with Jim, too and probably Jacqueline if I have name correct. Understand she is on same flight down to LHR as Hils.

Jaya, see you somewhere in LHR. Saw your post about white hair, thank you for your comments regarding this matter.

Best wishes and happy travelling

Di

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Di and the rest of the gang who are staying overnight

I will see you all in the lounge if not before. I am leaving Luton on 05:40 National Express Coach so God willing should be at Heathrow around 07:30 depending on the traffic. I could have taken the next Coach but always try and leave some extra time just in case. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Best wishes and safe travels

Jaya