Jenks
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have  booked my first trip with Just You to New York on 15th April & just wanted to say Hello. I've been on quite a few holidays alone over the years, but  only in Europe. Having read so many positive & complimentary reviews about Just You, I am really looking forward to my first visit to New York & hopefully making new friends.
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Jenks

Congratulations on booking your first Just You holiday. Not all those who travel with Just You use the forum so do not be too disappointed if you do not hear from any of your fellow travellers. I am sure you will have a fantastic time in New York and will make many friends.

Best wishes

Jaya

SuperAlex
(Member)
Hello,

I am going on the same trip to New York on 15th April!

It will be my second trip to New York with Just You after going for the first time back in 2014. You are going to love it trust me!

If you have any questions i will be happy to answer them.

Are you travelling from Heathrow? If so then i'll see you there!

Alex

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I have been to NY twice with JY any questions just ask...there is so much to see and do you will have great fun!

Cindy

Karenwl
(Member)
'Jenks' wrote:

I have  booked my first trip with Just You to New York on 15th April & just wanted to say Hello. I've been on quite a few holidays alone over the years, but  only in Europe. Having read so many positive & complimentary reviews about Just You, I am really looking forward to my first visit to New York & hopefully making new friends.

Hi Jenks

This is my first trip with Just You too to New York on 15th April, and my first trip alone too - so very exciting !

Just wanted to say hello before we set off and to anyone else on the trip too.

I'm travelling from Heathrow - look forward to meeting you all next week.

Karen

SuperAlex
(Member)
Hi Karenwl

This is my second trip with Just You to New York on 15th April, and my third trip alone.

Yes it is very exciting! All those that have not been before all going to love it! Trust me.

I'm travelling from Heathrow too.

I really look forward to meeting you and everyone else next week.

Alex

Karenwl
(Member)
'SuperAlex' wrote:

Hi Karenwl

This is my second trip with Just You to New York on 15th April, and my third trip alone.

Yes it is very exciting! All those that have not been before all going to love it! Trust me.

Alex

Karenwl
(Member)
'SuperAlex' wrote:

Hi Karenwl

Alex

Thanks Alex.

Not long now. See you at Heathrow !

Karen

SuperAlex
(Member)
Hi Karen,

You're welcome.

Nope not long now! I'm all packed and ready. Got a long taxi ride from Lincolnshire to Heathrow to look forward to at 3am tonight.

See you at Heathrow tomorrow morning!

Alex