Hayleyamanda
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Has anyone booked on this tour?
Paul_W
(Member)
Hi Hayley

No, but I have booked the Travelsphere rail trip to Verona and Venice at the end of June with a seat for La Traviata included. I saw Richard Eyre's ROH production yesterday in a Canterbury cinema

Paul

CLIVE W
(Member)
Hello Hayleyamanda

I am booked to go on this tour on August 8th, and really looking forward to it.

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Hayleyamanda' wrote:

I am not booked on this tour but was due to go 2 years ago but had to cancel due to a chest infection!

Looks amazing though!

Mark

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Hayleyamanda' wrote:

Which opera is it that you are going to see?

Mark

rosemacd
(Member)
I am booked on this tour. What dates are you going? My first solo holiday, and am excited and nervous in equal measures!
maglynn
(Member)
I am booked to go on this tour on 8th August.  I have been to the Verona Opera a few years ago and it was fantastic - Aida,  but I would say anything they do is spectacular.  I am considering upgrading my seat as the stone steps can be uncomfortable and it usually lasts around 4 hours!!  However, even the people-watching is enjoyable.

Marie

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Hayleyamanda' wrote:

Hi Hayleyamanda.

I would love to do this tour this year. I actually had this one booked two years ago but i couldn't go due to ill health, i was going to see Aida! I'm keeping an eye out for it this year, though!

What is strange is that the 5 day trip is almost just as much as the 8 day trip! Strange!

Mark