Janet in Chi
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I've booked to go to St Lucia in March, including the extension. Can't wait

given the horrid weather here! Anyone else going on this trip and are you extending as well?

Nervous newbie
(Member)
'Janet wrote:

given the horrid weather here! Anyone else going on this trip and are you extending as well?

I am seriously considering St Lucia in March and was unsure if anyone upgrading ?. Nervous newbie, never been on holiday alone ( I say alone, but looking at reviews, it does not sound like will be feeling alone ) hope this is the case. Hard decision between St Lucia in March Chicargo to New Orleans in May ?.

Nervous newbie
(Member)
Seriously considering St Lucia in March, tempted with the add on also. Torn between St Lucia in March and Chicago- New Orleans in May. Wanted to be away at beginning of March so think St Lucia it will be. Will definitely have to save up for the other one another time, if all goes well. Nervous newbie but swaying between really excited and nervous.
Janet in Chi
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Nervous wrote:

Seriously considering St Lucia in March, tempted with the add on also. Torn between St Lucia in March and Chicago- New Orleans in May. Wanted to be away at beginning of March so think St Lucia it will be. Will definitely have to save up for the other one another time, if all goes well. Nervous newbie but swaying between really excited and nervous.

No need to be nervous. I've been on several jy hols and they have all been super. I've made some lovely friends, visited some interesting places and enjoyed a lot of laughs along the way. Can't wait until st Lucia trip in March.

Nervous newbie
(Member)
'Janet wrote:

'Nervous wrote:

No need to be nervous. I've been on several jy hols and they have all been super. I've made some lovely friends, visited some interesting places and enjoyed a lot of laughs along the way. Can't wait until st Lucia trip in March.

Have booked St Lucia in March can't wait. Not able to extend this time though. Tempting though it was. Really looking forward to meeting new friends.

Janer
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi. I'm Jane, and I booked the last place on the March 1st trip to St Lucia for my first JY holiday. I now have something to really look forward to through the winter. I look forward to meeting you all.

I forgot to ask when booking, does anyone know how many the group is?

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas, and roll on March!

Jane

(Member)
Hi Jane,

Congrats on securing a place, I'm sure the time leading up to it will fly by. The main group will have 16 travellers, with 4 of these also doing the 5-night extension.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Janer
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Jane,

Congrats on securing a place, I'm sure the time leading up to it will fly by. The main group will have 16 travellers, with 4 of these also doing the 5-night extension.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Great, thank you Monty.

Nervous newbie
(Member)
My first time with just you holidays will be St Lucia on 1st March also . Great to know I will not be the only newbie going. Can't wait.
angelamarber
(Member)
Hello all St. Lucia travellers on 1st March.

I travelled with Just You for the first time last September.

I chose L'Approdo Hotel in Italy - it was such fun.

There were quite a few first timers and we all had a really happy holiday due to the warmth and friendliness of the group and its leader.

I am going back with JY to the same hotel in June.

I so look forward to meeting you at the airport on 1st March.

I have just noticed that there is only one dinner included whereas in Italy we all had isupper together every evening. That was the highlight of the trip so I hope that we get to organize something so that we do not eat alone.

I am a sunbathing/beach fanatic - are any of you?

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Angela

People do go out to have dinner in groups where they are not included so you will not be eating alone. Have a great time in St Lucia. I personally am not a sunbathing/beach fanatic and like sightseeing holidays.

Jaya

Janer
  • (Member)
(Member)
'angelamarber' wrote:

There were quite a few first timers and we all had a really happy holiday due to the warmth and friendliness of the group and its leader.

I have just noticed that there is only one dinner included whereas in Italy we all had isupper together every evening. That was the highlight of the trip so I hope that we get to organize something so that we do not eat alone.

Hi Angela.

Not a sunbathing fanatic, but doing very little, with a little shade, and a cocktail close to hand probably best describes me! I'm sure we won't end up eating alone in the evenings. I hope not.

I've booked the Gatwick North Sofitel for the night before departure. If anyone else is doing the same it would be great to meet up before we go.

Janet in Chi
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'angelamarber' wrote:

Hi Angela, my 1st jy trip was l'approdo and I loved it, so we can share notes in St Lucia! Janet

Janet in Chi
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Angela

Just spotted your post. My first jy trip was l'approdo so we will have stuff to chat about in St Lucia!

BW janet

Sandyblue
(Member)
'Janet wrote:

Hello Janet. I have booked this trip but in May . You will have to let me now what's it's like. Sandyblue

Sandyblue
(Member)
Hello. Is there anyone going to st Lucia in May please
Janet in Chi
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Sandyblue' wrote:

'Janet in Chi' wrote:

Hello Janet. I have booked this trip but in May . You will have to let me now what's it's like.   Sandyblue

I will post a review Sandy!