Soozyblue
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi all,

Is there anyone out there eagerly awaiting departure of Spirit of India on 23/11/15? There seems to be several threads for this tour on later dates, but would like to break the ice with anyone travelling in November! :thumbup:

TimH
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I'm booked to go on 23 November, looking forward to this trip, been on a number of JY trips before, so if this ones up to the same standards it'll be a good trip.

Tim

Lindilou
(Member)
'Soozyblue' wrote:

Hi all,

Is there anyone out there eagerly awaiting departure of Spirit of India on 23/11/15? There seems to be several threads for this tour on later dates, but would like to break the ice with anyone travelling in November! :thumbup:

Hi there yes just returned from Rome city break as my first trip with Just You and now starting to get really excited about first longer trip so see you soon

Soozyblue
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi there,

Nice to know travellers are using Just You for repeat holidays, that says a lot! :thumbup

I did a solo traveller trip to China last year, but with another holiday company ... If this India trip is even half as good, we're in for a wonderful time :)

Has anyone booked any of the optional excursions yet?

TimH
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I've booked the extra safari, will wait until I get there to decide whether to book the other optional.

Tim

zztop27
(Member)
Did this trip last year. Great fun and India is a very exciting and different place. Have fun ....

Pete ...........