Mandy23
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

My first trip with Just You. Excited, would like to hear from fellow travellers any tips would be welcome. When I booked tour it seemed ages away but creeping up on me now!!

Mandy

Jan Myers
(Member)
'Mandy23' wrote:

Hi

My first trip with Just You. Excited, would like to hear from fellow travellers any tips would be welcome. When I booked tour it seemed ages away but creeping up on me now!!

Mandy

Hi Mandy ...I'm on the spirit of India trip on the 26th october. Also very excited, been on lots of JY trips but never been to India. As for tips - not sure. Light cotton clothes with a couple of fleeces in case it's cold early morning, packing cubes for cases as we're travelling around a lot and it's much easier to keep case organised with these, spare memory card and batteries for camera, ( I take loads of photos) stomach digestive tablets ( to begin taking two weeks before) and plenty of Imodium , but I do love Indian food. I think we have a lounge at heathrow so I'll look forward to seeing you there if you are on the same trip

lesley07
(Member)
Hi

Did this trip in 2012 and enjoyed every minute of it. It is a very full on tour but is very well organised and you see and do so much. I am off to Kerala tomorrow which I am sure will be just as enjoyable.

Will be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Lesley

AlanD
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mandy and Jan

I'm on the 26th Oct tour as well, just got back from Inspirational China tour ten days ago, that was awesome. If this tour is as good we are in for a treat. I'm flying down from Manchester on the day. Look forward to meeting you both.

Alan