Fragrantcloud
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Just booked my first ever solo trip for May 2016, I am so excited.....China is where I have always wanted to visit and it covers everywhere I wanted to see. If anyone else has booked or thinking of I would love to here from you. Sad I know, but just set a count down on my computer at work, sure it will drive me mad, over the next few months, but May 2016 will soon be here lol.

DarceyMay
(Member)
'Fragrantcloud' wrote:

Hi

Just booked my first ever solo trip for May 2016, I am so excited.....China is where I have always wanted to visit and it covers everywhere I wanted to see. If anyone else has booked or thinking of I would love to here from you. Sad I know, but just set a count down on my computer at work, sure it will drive me mad, over the next few months, but May 2016 will soon be here lol.

Hi

I am going on my first solo trip next Wed 21st Oct. So excited!!

Hopefully I will send a review after my trip and would be happy to answer any questions.

My suitcase is nearly packed and I am keeping an eye on the weather.:thumbup:

It may seem a long way off but time flies. There are lots of sites with information about travelling to China and I also got myself a guide book and a journal. This time next week I will be on my way to the airport!!!!

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi I did this great tour in Sept 2014 and loved it - if you scroll down a couple of pages on the reviews tab you'll find my review - hopefully you'll find it helpful.

Hope you have a great time,

Best wishes,

Bob

Gran
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Fragrantcloud' wrote:

Hi

I am going there during the Christmas/NY period this year. I also wanted to visit China for ages and the tour covers whatever I wanted to see. Looking forward to going on my second JY tour. First one was in March, Amazing Australia.

Fragrantcloud
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'DarceyMay' wrote:

'Fragrantcloud' wrote:

Hi

Hi

I am going on my first solo trip next Wed 21st Oct. So excited!!

Hopefully I will send a review after my trip and would be happy to answer any questions.

My suitcase is nearly packed and I am keeping an eye on the weather.:thumbup:

It may seem a long way off but time flies. There are lots of sites with information about travelling to China and I also got myself a guide book and a journal. This time next week I will be on my way to the airport!!!!

Hope you have a wonderful time, look forward to hearing from you when you get back.

Fragrantcloud
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'BGray' wrote:

Hi I did this great tour in Sept 2014 and loved it - if you scroll down a couple of pages on the reviews tab you'll find my review - hopefully you'll find it helpful.

Hope you have a great time,

Best wishes,

Bob

Hi Bob, Thanks, sounds fabulous. Best Wishes Helen.

Fragrantcloud
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Gran' wrote:

'Fragrantcloud' wrote:

Hi

I am going there during the Christmas/NY period this year. I also wanted to visit China for ages and the tour covers whatever I wanted to see. Looking forward to going on my second JY tour. First one was in March, Amazing Australia.

Have a fabulous time, I am sure Christmas in China will be amazing. Best Wishes Helen.
BRIAN RUMMENS
(Member)
HI, ALSO BOOKED THIS TOUR MAY 2016, CANT WAIT SO MUCH

TO SEE.

Fragrantcloud
(Member) (Topic Starter)
[align=right]
'BRIAN wrote:

HI, ALSO BOOKED THIS TOUR MAY 2016, CANT WAIT SO MUCH

TO SEE.

Hi Brian,

It seems a long away to May 2016 but will soon come around. My colleague at work is Chinese, so he is teaching me 2 words a day...hope they are polite. lol. I am sure its going to be a fabulous holiday.

Regards

Helen.

Debbee
(Member)
Sorry but I'm new here and can't work out how to start a new thread so I'm gatecrashing this one! I'm looking to book the Inspirational China tour for next September but does anyone know what time of day the outgoing flights are as it doesn't say anywhere?
(Member)
Sandyleaf
(Member)
I have just booked my first ever solo holiday and will be going on the China holiday on 20th May 2016. Are you going on that date. Looking forward to seeing new places and meeting new people. Have heard a lot about the great way it is all organised so feeling a bit more confident now.
Sandyleaf
(Member)
Hi I have just booked the Inspirational China trip for May, first solo holiday since 30 years ago so a bit apprehensive but most of the time quite excited by it all. Looking forward to seeing it all and meeting with new friends.  :shy:
lesley07
(Member)
Hi

I did this trip in 2010 and from memory flight departed from Heathrow around 8.45pm. Suggest you go to "ask the editor" section, press New thread and ask Monty for flight details for this holiday.

Hope this helps

Lesley

Sandyleaf
(Member)
I am also going on the May trip to China, travelling down from Newcastle to Heathrow - first holiday on my own. Once I am on the flight down I will feel my holiday has really begun. Looking forward to the new experiences and friends, which is now beginning to outweigh the initial apprehension.