ann j
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just got my tickets today. Anyone else on this trip who would like to say hi ? My first JY holiday and im excited and nervous in equal measures ,Hope to meet up with you all in the airport,not long now :thumbup:
marje45
(Member)
'ann wrote:

Just got my tickets today. Anyone else on this trip who would like to say hi ? My first JY holiday and im excited and nervous in equal measures ,Hope to meet up with you all in the airport,not long now :thumbup:

Hi Ann

Out of the 19 booked on the trip it looks as if there's only the two of checking out this forum. See you at the airport sleepy head :D:thumbup:

ann j
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Cheeky I will be bright and bushy tailed.im surprised no one else has replied ,we will meet them in the airport..see you soon
TonyW
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ann and Marje

Just back from Lake Garda. Going on Malta tour. Staying at premier inn north terminal Monday night. Looking forward to see you both at airport Tuesday morning.

Tony:thumbup:

marje45
(Member)
'gill2010' wrote:

Hi Ann and Marje

Just back from Lake Garda. Going on Malta tour. Staying at premier inn north terminal Monday night. Looking forward to see you both at airport Tuesday morning.

Hi Tony

I'm also staying at the Premier in North on the Monday night. How about meeting in the bar about seven.

TonyW
  • (Member)
(Member)
'marje45' wrote:

'gill2010' wrote:

Hi Ann and Marje

Hi Tony

I'm also staying at the Premier in North on the Monday night. How about meeting in the bar about seven.

Hi Marje

Sounds good. Look out for someone short grey hair,beard and glasses.

Look forward to seeing you in bar Monday night.

marje45
(Member)
Hi Ann and Marje

Hi Tony

Hi Marje

Sounds good. Look out for someone short grey hair,beard and glasses.

Look forward to seeing you in bar Monday night.

Hi Tony and Ann

Ok Tony. You can look out for a short female with short dark blonde hair. Shame you can't join us Ann but look forward to seeing you at the airport Tuesday. So ready for this holiday now!

Marje:cool::thumbup:

ann j
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Tony and Marje really wish I had booked into hotel on Monday like you 2 too late now my plans are made but next time I will make different plans.see you both soon.
marje45
(Member)
'ann wrote:

Hi Tony and Marje really wish I had booked into hotel on Monday like you 2 too late now my plans are made but next time I will make different plans.see you both soon.

You live and learn Ann, you live and learn. Look forward to seeing you early on Tuesday.