wissyweb
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, I'm booked on this trip on 1st October this year and am looking to see if anyone out there is on the same trip and wants to make contact.

I went to Albi in France earlier this year, my first trip with Just You, and it was really great. I posted in this forum to see if any of the other travellers were online but had no replies. 2 of my fellow travellers saw my post and a few others were on the forum but nobody responded. I am hoping for better luck this time. Only 3 weeks to go!!

John

Lynda Broughton
(Member)
'wissyweb' wrote:

Hi, I'm booked on this trip on 1st October this year and am looking to see if anyone out there is on the same trip and wants to make contact.

I went to Albi in France earlier this year, my first trip with Just You, and it was really great. I posted in this forum to see if any of the other travellers were online but had no replies. 2 of my fellow travellers saw my post and a few others were on the forum but nobody responded. I am hoping for better luck this time. Only 3 weeks to go!!

John

I am also booked on this trip. I am flying from Birmingham which is closer for me.

I am interested to know how many people are flying from Birmingham, what is the age split and how many people are booked.

Lynda

wissyweb
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Lynda,

I doubt if anyone else will reply but someone from JY may do.

I fly from Gatwick and am staying at a hotel (with parking) the night before. It's a long drag as I fly out at 10:05 and arrive at Istanbul at 15:55 and leave there at 18:50 for Ercan. I imagine the Birmingham flight will be on the same flight out of Istanbul.

Look forward to meeting up - I am in the older age bracket but there will probably be some younger ones.

John

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi John

Unfortunately not everyone who travels with Just You use the forum or are aware of the forum. If you want to know how many people are on the trip, you can post a request on the 'Editor' section. I always promote the forum to my fellow travellers so hopefully more and more people will start using it. Have a nice holiday.

Jaya