Lilian.D
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi,

Booked on hol to Andalucia on 1st Oct, I'm Scottish, but travelling from Newcastle Airport. First solo holiday apprehensive but excited! Any others on this trip?

lesley07
(Member)
Hi Lillian

Not on this trip but am a fellow Scot! I have been travelling with Just You since 2010 and am off on my fifth long haul trip on 24th September. I have a wish list and am working my way through it whilst I can afford to do so!!

I have really enjoyed every holiday so far and have met lots of interesting people. I am sure you will enjoy your holiday too.

Lesley

PCass1
(Member)
'Lilian.D' wrote:

Hi,

Booked on hol to Andalucia on 1st Oct, I'm Scottish, but travelling from Newcastle Airport. First solo holiday apprehensive but excited! Any others on this trip?

Hi there - yes I am on the trip - for me also my first solo trip. If you put andulucia search on the community page you will see my messages and others. See you in Mijas. Best wishes Pauline

Lilian.D
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'lesley07' wrote:

Hi Lillian

Not on this trip but am a fellow Scot! I have been travelling with Just You since 2010 and am off on my fifth long haul trip on 24th September. I have a wish list and am working my way through it whilst I can afford to do so!!

I have really enjoyed every holiday so far and have met lots of interesting people. I am sure you will enjoy your holiday too.

Lesley

Thanks Lesley, its nice to know us Scots get about It's a pain not many of the trips are from Scottish airports, I am having to fly from from Newcastle, and I could get to Malaga from an airport 10 minutes from home. Such is life! for us north of the border.

Lilian