LizN
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I totally enjoyed my first Just You tour from start to finish, I'd spent ages hesitating before booking as I was a bit nervous about travelling on my own, all I would say is that if any one is hesitating going on their first Just You tour, don't, you'll have a fantastic time, the Golden West and Hawaii tour is fantastic, you see so many fantastic places, more than are even mentioned on the itinery as even the travelling between major places is great as you stop regulary to see things along the way. I'm in my 30's and was at the younger end of the group and the oldest person was in their 80's and all I can say is the age of your fellow travellers makes no difference whatsoever, it was a fantastic group of people and we all got along really well. Have to say a big thankyou (again) to our tour manager Mark who was a total star, I know full well he has a lot to do to keep a tour running smoothly but he was such a total professional that he made it look totally effortless and took really good care of us.
MissB
  • (Member)
(Member)
Your message has put me at ease! I'm planning on booking the Italian Riviera at Christmas holiday but was a little hesitant as this will be my first trip with just for you! I'm in my early 30's and must admit I was a bit concerned about the age ranges... So it's nice to know that the group ages vary and that it doesn’t make a difference - looking forward to my first holiday. 🙂 Thanks!