Mick W
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Anyone on the Cuba trip (19th Oct) and staying over at Gatwick on the Sunday night before we fly ?

If so would be good to meet up for a meal and drink :thumbup:

I'm coming down by train and will be there late afternoon.

Mick

sallyc
(Member)
Sorry Mick - I'll be driving down that morning. I have found a new fascination with Hurricane tracking. Fingers crossed it doesn't become an issue for our trip but I understand from various TripAdvisor postings that Cuba is in a bit of a drought presently so could do with a bit (as long as it is only a bit!) of rain. Incidentally I have discovered that there is a Solo's group going on the same flight as us which could be confusing for those who don't bother with luggage labels.

Only 7 weeks to go now.

Mick W
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Sally,

Yes thought you would be travelling on the morning will see you in the lounge.

On that point i dont think Solos get the use of a lounge on their trip so we'll get to know our group there.

Looking forward to it.

Mick.

sallyc
(Member)
Good point - I'd forgotten that we get use of the lounge.
Liz P
  • (Member)
(Member)
Yup, Tropical storm Erika hit Cuba a few days ago. Doesn't seem too bad and it relieved the drought! I'm booked on the 7 Sept trip!
sallyc
(Member)
Liz - only five days to go - I am soooooo jealous! Hope you have a brilliant time, let us know when you get back.
Mick W
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Liz wrote:

Yup, Tropical storm Erika hit Cuba a few days ago. Doesn't seem too bad and it relieved the drought! I'm booked on the 7 Sept trip!

Liz,

Would appreciate it if you coud do a review on your return.:thumbup:

thanks

Mick

Liz P
  • (Member)
(Member)
Sally and Mick.............i'll try and do a review!
mags5
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Mick wrote:

Anyone on the Cuba trip (19th Oct) and staying over at Gatwick on the Sunday night before we fly ?

Mick

Hi Mick

How's you? Hope you enjoy Cuba and lets hope whoever you might meet at the hotel the night before doesn't leave their passport in the hotel when they leave!!! Have a great time.

Mags

Liz P
  • (Member)
(Member)
I'm just back from the Sept Cuba trip. Had a GREAT time. Just a quickie for now to say we didn't have use of the lounge at Gatwick.

Liz

Mick W
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'mags5' wrote:

'Mick wrote:

Mick

Hi Mick

How's you? Hope you enjoy Cuba and lets hope whoever you might meet at the hotel the night before doesn't leave their passport in the hotel when they leave!!! Have a great time.

Mags

Hi Mags,

Looking quiet for a meet up as nobody on the forum staying over so no nice ladies to look after me.

Hope you are well and keeping up the walking.

Mick

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Mick

I am sure you are more than capable to spend time on your own! Have a great tour.

Cindy