mags5
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Decided to go away for Christmas and fancy something different! Thinking of Marrakech but not sure? Has anyone any thoughts on this one or made a decisions?

Mags

stuarth
(Member)
Hi Mags

I have booked on the Marrakech Christmas holiday. Been away at Christmas with Just You for the last 6 years, excellent holidays, we all mix together. Looked at this holiday last year, it was fully booked when I got round to booking.

Stuart

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mags

I did this trip last year and enjoyed every bit though it was shorter than what is offered this year. We did not get a chance to see Casablanca. Both you and Stuart will enjoy your Christmas in Marrakech. I did post a review of this trip on my return.

Jaya

TimH
  • (Member)
(Member)
I did this trip last Christmas, we had a great tour manager and had good weather, with plenty of time to relax
mags5
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hi Mags

I did this trip last year and enjoyed every bit though it was shorter than what is offered this year. We did not get a chance to see Casablanca. Both you and Stuart will enjoy your Christmas in Marrakech. I did post a review of this trip on my return.

Jaya

Hi Jaya and Stuart

Thanks for your replies. But am so undecided - too many choices! Haven't been to Northern Cyprus yet and quite fancy that too? Must decide soon!!

Mags

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mags

I am sure that whatever destination you decide on, you will have a great time.

Jaya

EdmundBlackadder
(Member)
I'm in two minds between Marrakech and North Cyprus as well. I hear that Cyprus is a little cool at Christmas, but the Marrakech has Gatwick Airport, my least favourite airport in the world!
EdmundBlackadder
(Member)
I've taken the plunge and just booked 'Marrakech for Christmas 2015'. It will be my fist solo holiday and my first with JustYou. Are there any others out there who I will be meeting?
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi EdmundBlackadder

You will have a great time in Marrkech. Do let us know how your first sold holiday with Just You went on your return.

Jaya