valerie lund
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Have had my holiday documents 😃 Not long now. I am staying at the Premier Inn North Terminal on Sunday 22nd Dec. Its not an early flight but as its December feel happier if I am actually on site on Flying day. Apparently this hotel is walking distance from airport. Anyone else stayed here or even better staying same night as me. Hopefully will meet Annam and Tulip at the airport this is the bit of the holiday I find most daunting.
Caroleod
(Member)
Look forward to seeing you there!!
valerie lund
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Caroleod' wrote:

Look forward to seeing you there!!

Seeing me where, hotel or airport?? Val

sjm533
  • (Member)
(Member)
'valerie wrote:

Have had my holiday documents 😃 Not long now. I am staying at the Premier Inn North Terminal on Sunday 22nd Dec. Its not an early flight but as its December feel happier if I am actually on site on Flying day. Apparently this hotel is walking distance from airport. Anyone else stayed here or even better staying same night as me. Hopefully will meet Annam and Tulip at the airport this is the bit of the holiday I find most daunting.

Hi Valerie,

I have stayed there.

When you leave the terminal the hotel is either straight in front of you, or to the left, (look for small signposts) depending on where you leave the terminal. The hotel is right by the pedestrian crossing, and very close to the departures escalator when you go back next day.

Last time I was there I am convinced it took me longer to walk to my room from reception than it did from baggage collection to the hotel!

Hope this helps

Sylvia

valerie lund
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Valerie,

I have stayed there.

When you leave the terminal the hotel is either straight in front of you, or to the left, (look for small signposts) depending on where you leave the terminal. The hotel is right by the pedestrian crossing, and very close to the departures escalator when you go back next day.

Last time I was there I am convinced it took me longer to walk to my room from reception than it did from baggage collection to the hotel!

Hope this helps

Sylvia

Thank you for taking the time to post a reply to me. I expect I will be absolutely fine. Can always ask someone if stuck!