Lisyloo16
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just booked the South Africa trip with add-on to Zambia on 13th September 2016, this will be my first trip with Just You so feeling a bit apprehensive but so looking forward to it, although I have a year to wait. Has anybody else booked this trip yet?
BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi I did this tour back in Sept 2011 and it is fantastic, so don't feel apprehensive at all! I am sure you will have a wonderful time. I'm delighted you're going to do the Zambia add-on as well, because although S Africa was a brilliant experience it was Zambia that was the icing on the cake! If you have any questions feel free and I'll do my best to answer them although the tour has changed a little since I did it, it's fundamentally the same.

Best wishes,

Bob

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lisyloo

I too have booked for 13 September 2016 and look forward to meeting you. It does seem a long way away, but time flies and before you know it, you will be on your way to South Africa!

Jaya

Lisyloo16
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jaya

I look forward to meeting you too, time will fly by, especially as I have 2 more holidays before South Africa to look forward too. See you

in about a years time.

Lisa

quote='Jaya' pid='277106' dateline='1440689640']

Hi Lisyloo

I too have booked for 13 September 2016 and look forward to meeting you. It does seem a long way away, but time flies and before you know it, you will be on your way to South Africa!

Jaya

Lisyloo16
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Bob

Thank you for your message, if I have any questions nearer the time I will definitely message you. It was after reading your great review on South Africa that prompted me to go ahead and book, shame I have to wait a year before I go but I'm sure it will pass quickly.

Lisa

'BGray' wrote:

Hi I did this tour back in Sept 2011 and it is fantastic, so don't feel apprehensive at all! I am sure you will have a wonderful time. I'm delighted you're going to do the Zambia add-on as well, because although S Africa was a brilliant experience it was Zambia that was the icing on the cake! If you have any questions feel free and I'll do my best to answer them although the tour has changed a little since I did it, it's fundamentally the same.

Best wishes,

Bob

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi many thanks for your kind reply! I'm sure the year will fly by and in the meantime you can day dream about all the fantastic experiences that await you!

Take care,

Bob

SarahS
(Member)
I did the same trip in 2013, although the itinerary has changed a bit since. It's really three holidays in one. Sightseeing, safaris, and the incredible Victoria Falls. If you get the chance I would recommend the helicopter ride over the falls, and the day safari into Botswana. I still rate this as one of my all time best holidays.
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lisa

I too was prompted to book this fantastic holiday after reading Bob's review. Can't wait for the amazing experience.

Jaya