christine johnson
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello everyone. Is any one going to Andulucia on 1st October. Only a few weeks to go now, and looking forward to it. This is my first trip with just you, but have been with different singles holiday operator to Sorrento earlier in the year and really enjoyed it, so had no reservations about booking another singles holiday.
PCass1
(Member)
Hello Christine. I will be joining you on the 1st October to Andulucia. My first solo trip ever, quite nervous, but really looking forward to it. Pauline
christine johnson
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'PCass1' wrote:

Hello Christine. I will be joining you on the 1st October to Andulucia. My first solo trip ever, quite nervous, but really looking forward to it. Pauline

Hi Pauline,

Yes I was very nervous on my first solo trip in March, but needn't have been. Are you going from Gatwick ?

Mick W
(Member)
Did this holiday in 2010, was actually my 2nd JY trip and really enjoyed it. Some lovely excurrsions on this one (Rhonda, Gib, Alhamra, etc).

Mick

PCass1
(Member)
'christine wrote:

'PCass1' wrote:

Hi Pauline,

Yes I was very nervous on my first solo trip in March, but needn't have been. Are you going from Gatwick ?

Hi Christine - thank you for getting back to me. I'm flying from bristol and I understand that there are not many that do, most fly from Gatwick. Where did you go in March for your first trip ?

christine johnson
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'PCass1' wrote:

'christine wrote:

'PCass1' wrote:

Hi Pauline,

Hi Christine - thank you for getting back to me. I'm flying from bristol and I understand that there are not many that do, most fly from Gatwick. Where did you go in March for your first trip ?

Hi Pauline,

I am flying from Gatwick. I went to Sorrento and Amalfi coast. We went to Capri, Pompeii, Herculaneum, but the highlight was the Vesuvius trip where you can walk to the top ( from the carpark half an hours trek ). There was a nice bunch of 17 of us, just two men in the group,but we all got on well. and had a laugh.. The hotel was fabulous. Can't actually fault any of the entire holiday. Hope this one is as good, but I have heard that this holiday is also excellent.

NHollings
(Member)
I am also doing this trip. Flying from Leeds Bradford.
NHollings
(Member)
I am also going on this trip - flying from Leeds Bradford.
NHollings
(Member)
Having read posts for this tour departing this week, I see they have had their hotel changed. Can you confirm our hotel please?
christine johnson
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'NHollings' wrote:

Hi, Looks like many of us are flying from different airports. Look forward to meeting you in Spain.

Chris

Lilian.D
(Member)
'NHollings' wrote:

Hi, LilianD here I'm also on this trip flying from Newcastle.

(Member)
Hi NHollings,

The hotel has changed for the 17th September departure only, due to an overbooking situation at the hotel. I can confirm that all other 2015 departures, will be staying in Hotel Mijas - this includes the 1st October.

I hope this helps.

Kindest Regards,

Monty