Alison O
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi everyone,

I've just booked Florida for Nov 15. Hello to Barbara, David and Kate who i know are already booked and on the forum. I will be joining you. I will be flying from Manchester. If any of you (or anyone else booked on this trip) would like my email address so that we can chat 'off forum' before the trip i would be more than happy for Just You to pass it on to you. See you all in November :-)

Alison

k8nairne
(Member)
Great stuff! Look forward to meeting you. Can't wait for the trip, especially with all this dreary weather we've been having in the UK.

Best wishes

Katie

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
I went on the very first JY Florida tour so if you have any questions just ask, I did leave a review.

Cindy

Alison O
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Katie

It looks a brilliant trip and i'm looking forward to meeting you. See you in Orlando :-)

Alison x

Alison O
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

I went on the very first JY Florida tour so if you have any questions just ask, I did leave a review.

Cindy

Nixon,

Thank you for your reply. I must have read your review about a hundred times while i was making my mind up!!!!. In fact, it was your review that made me decide to book it. Thanks for your help,

Alison x

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Alison wrote:

'nixon' wrote:

Cindy

Nixon,

Thank you for your reply. I must have read your review about a hundred times while i was making my mind up!!!!. In fact, it was your review that made me decide to book it. Thanks for your help,

Alison x

X

Alison

No pressure for me then!!!

Alison O
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

'Alison wrote:

'nixon' wrote:

Cindy

Nixon,

Alison x

X

Alison

No pressure!!!. I just hope i don't bump into Harry on my travels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alison x

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Alison wrote:

'nixon' wrote:

'Alison wrote:

'nixon' wrote:

Cindy

Nixon,

Alison x

X

Alison

No pressure!!!. I just hope i don't bump into Harry on my travels!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alison x

Ha Ha Ha Ha I would hope he has been put to pasture by now!!!!!

Cindy

Alison O
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'nixon' wrote:

'Alison wrote:

'nixon' wrote:

'Alison wrote:

'nixon' wrote:

Cindy

Nixon,

Alison x

X

Alison

Alison x

Ha Ha Ha Ha I would hope he has been put to pasture by now!!!!!

Cindy

Fingers crossed!!!!

Alison x

Barbara j
(Member)
'Alison wrote:

Hi everyone,

I've just booked Florida for Nov 15. Hello to Barbara, David and Kate who i know are already booked and on the forum. I will be joining you. I will be flying from Manchester. If any of you (or anyone else booked on this trip) would like my email address so that we can chat 'off forum' before the trip i would be more than happy for Just You to pass it on to you. See you all in November :-)

Alison

Hi Alison , sorry just seen this. I am on the one going 11nov is that the same one. Yes going from Manchester . Would love to email you. Xxxx

Barbara j
(Member)
'Alison wrote:

Hi everyone,

Alison

So looking forward to this and meeting you all. Am staying at bewleys airport hotel, the night before. This is my first trip alone and first with just you.

Barbara j
(Member)
'k8nairne' wrote:

Great stuff! Look forward to meeting you. Can't wait for the trip, especially with all this dreary weather we've been having in the UK.

Best wishes

Katie

Hi Katie, looking forward to meeting you and all on this trip. If you want to email me you can, not sure how that works on here though . Barbara x

(Member)
Hi Barbara,

If you would like me to share your email address with someone, I will happily do that for you.

Katie (or anyone else that Barbara would like to share it with) if you would like her email address, please reply to this post and I'll sort that out for you.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Barbara j
(Member)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Barbara,

If you would like me to share your email address with someone, I will happily do that for you.

Katie (or anyone else that Barbara would like to share it with) if you would like her email address, please reply to this post and I'll sort that out for you.

Kindest regards,

Monty

Thank you I give permission for anyone going on the Florida holiday 11nov to have my email. ONLY for those on this holiday of course. Thanks again x

Barbara j
(Member)
'Alison wrote:

Hi everyone,

Alison

Alison, have given permission for you to request my email from just you, along with Katie and anyone on this holiday too. Only for those on florida 11nov holiday, please do get in touch. X

Alison O
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Moderator' wrote:

Hi Barbara,

Kindest regards,

Monty

I would love to contact Barbara by email. I would appreciate it if you could let me have her email address so that i can make contact.

Thanks Alison xx

Alison O
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Barbara wrote:

'Alison wrote:

Hi everyone,

Alison

Alison, have given permission for you to request my email from just you, along with Katie and anyone on this holiday too. Only for those on florida 11nov holiday, please do get in touch. X

Hi Barbara

I've requested your email and will drop you a line once i get it. Looking forward to meeting you.

Alison x