Lynike
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
i have looked right through to see if anyone who has posted is booked on this holiday - so far, no luck. I have never been on holiday alone before and am looking forward to it, but it would be good to get in touch with fellow travellers before we go.
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lynike,

Sadly no all of our travellers use the Just You Community, but I've just had a look and can tell you that your date is fully booked with 30 of you travelling to Sardinia.

Hopefully someone will see your post and say hello.

Kindest regards,

Julia

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Don't worry as Julia said not everyone uses this facility, 30 is a nice group size lots of people for you to meet, remember to put your JY labels on your case and hand luggage so people can see you, and if you see a JY label then just go up and say hello. They are a great ice breaker. I hope you have a great time, I have not been on this tour but I have done many others.

Cindy

Lynike
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks Julia - good to know there will be plenty of company!
JP1
  • (Member)
(Member)
I'm booked for 1st June to Sardinia. Also been checking forum. First time for me too. Great idea to look for JY luggage labels. Happy to meet before check in and go through together Lynike.
AlanR
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Lynike' wrote:

i have looked right through to see if anyone who has posted is booked on this holiday - so far, no luck. I have never been on holiday alone before and am looking forward to it, but it would be good to get in touch with fellow travellers before we go.

Hi

I am booked to go and looking forward to the trip. You should have no worries about going alone. This will be my 4th trip and all have been great with the groups mixing well.

Look forward to meeting up with you