brownowl
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Jaya, I haven't been on for while and just wondered if you are ok.

I see you are travelling again. Have fun xx

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Brownowl

I am okay. Getting better and stronger each day though at the moment I seem to be catching any bug that is going around. I guess this will help to make my immune system stronger. I am looking forward to my first trip this year to Namibia in May. How about you? Have you got any trips planned for this year?

Regards

Jaya

brownowl
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Jaya' wrote:

Hi Brownowl

I am okay. Getting better and stronger each day though at the moment I seem to be catching any bug that is going around. I guess this will help to make my immune system stronger. I am looking forward to my first trip this year to Namibia in May. How about you? Have you got any trips planned for this year?

Regards

Jaya

Hi jaya, I'm glad you are feeling better and back on your travels. I see you are doing the Kerala tour. You will love it, apart from the humidity. I went in November, and it was quite uncomfortable at times, but the trip was brilliant, the people are lovely, such an amazing place.

Take care and enjoy. Xx

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi BrownOwl

I thought it would be much cooler in November as it is winter time in India! I am not too keen on humidity, but am sure will be fine. I have heard so many good things about Kerala. Fingers crossed that the tour goes ahead in November as the last time I checked, there were not many people who had booked.

Jaya