Bosuncat
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Finally. After a lot of waffling I have booked. :thumbup:

A big thank you to Marion in Customer Service for ringing me back and being so informative and helpful.

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
That's great Elaine, I hope you have a wonderful trip. I will hopefully be zooming around the Balkans at the same time, so I will give you a wave!

Cheers,

Bob

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Bosuncat' wrote:

A big thank you to Marion in Customer Service for ringing me back and being so informative and helpful.

Another Holiday !!!! You will need that after spending 4 days with me in May I hope you have fun

Cindy

sussexhilary
(Member)
'Bosuncat' wrote:

well done you hope you have a brillant time:)

sussexhilary
(Member)
glad youve decided to book hope you have a brillant time went many years ago on honeymoon let

us all know how you got on have fun

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks all. It is an area that is familiar to me as some of you know, but I have never spent any time on this particular part of the coast apart from a very rainy morning in Opatija. :s

I'm hoping more people book!

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Bosucat,

Been remeniscing about my trip there and the lovely V. Hope you have a great time!

Mark

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Julia,

Is Vlatka still the TM for this trip?

Mark

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'marks' wrote:

Bosucat,

Been remeniscing about my trip there and the lovely V. Hope you have a great time!

Mark

Thanks Mark! See you in May.

Incidentally, Julia. How many are booked so far on this date?

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mark - where possible we do try to use Vlatka on this trip as she is so popular with our travellers, but we can't guarantee that she'll lead every date.

Bosuncat - at the minute there are 4 of you on this date - ask me again for an update in a few weeks.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Mark - where possible we do try to use Vlatka on this trip as she is so popular with our travellers, but we can't guarantee that she'll lead every date.

Bosuncat - at the minute there are 4 of you on this date - ask me again for an update in a few weeks.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia.

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Julia.

I received my confirmation this morning. One quick query. On the paperwork it says Departure from Heathrow Terminal 1. When I booked I was told Terminal 2 and Croatia Airlines website states Terminal 2 too. Presume that there is a mistake in the paperwork?

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Bosuncat,

I have checked and it is Terminal 2, it appears the system than generated your paperwork hadn't been updated (It has now) and you final information will have the correct information.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi Bosuncat,

I have checked and it is Terminal 2, it appears the system than generated your paperwork hadn't been updated (It has now) and you final information will have the correct information.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks Julia. I thought it was odd because it still mentioned the hotel in Rabac.

Thanks as always.

sallyc
(Member)
Hi Elaine

Terminal 1 at Heathrow shuts for good in June so it won't be going from there.....!

Have a great trip.

Sally

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sally, that's good to know as my TS Balkan tour is scheduled to leave from T1 in Sept as well! I await news of the new terminal in due course...

Cheers,

Bob

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Yeah I knew about that Sally which is why I thought it was weird! :thumbup: It will be nice to explore the newish Terminal 2. It was only weeks from opening when I was there last May!

:)

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Dare I ask if there is any increase in bookings yet Julia?

I am a wee bit concerned although I know there is plenty of time.

I see a date in June is showing as fully booked on the website so I live in hope!

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Ask away Bosuncat,

There are now seven travellers booked on this date so it's certainly going in the right direction. Stay positive - I've just had a chat with my colleague who is optimistic about this date and has said that historically for Croatia they get a lot of late bookings for the September departures.

As me again for an update in a few weeks or so.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Bosuncat
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Many thanks Julia.

I will ask again when I come back from France/Belgium.