Jaslex
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello all, I'm a shy single and really want to travel, any tips or recommendations for some one new, oh and what ages go on these holidays. Thank you
Jaslex
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I really like the idea of the trip to veitnam
lesley07
(Member)
Hi

I have been travelling with JY since 2010. Have done mainly long haul trips but last year went an area of Italy-Apulia-which I had not visited before. Age range on my holidays has been from late 20s to early 80s but age is just a number. Women usually outnumber men. I have met some very interesting people and there was always someone to chat with or share a meal.

My advice is choose a destination and go for it. If you have a particular holiday in mind, people who use the forum will respond with their opinions if you ask.

Hope this helps

Lesley

wanny
  • (Member)
(Member)
well im 34 and doing my first holiday with jy in oct!
fleurbyfleur
(Member)
Hi Jaslex. I'm single, shy and not self-assured in any way.

I went on my first JY tour of Puglia last year and it was lovely!

Age range 30s to 80s - it was very relaxed. I didn't feel

self-conscious at all. I'm not normally a 'chatty' person but I

found myself chatting away to anyone I was near!

You find such a lot in common when you are touring with like-minded people.

I'm booked on my next JY trip in May and I can't wait.

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello and welcome

May I suggest you look around the postings as your questions and answers are all there.

Pick a destinations that appeals to you, there are many styles of holiday to choose from, these holidays are not age banded so there could be anything from 20's to 80's in the group, when you have an idea of where you want to go post to the Editors board and JULIA should be able to give you an idea on age m/f ration group size etc

I hope you find something and give it a go.

Cindy

Jaslex
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you all for your replies