Chris.cotterill
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Anyone going Chicago to New Orleans.may18
janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Chris,

I went on this tour last November. Great trip with plenty to see and do. Lots of free time so much to pack in. Some of the group had done Route 66 so they made other arrangements down to St Louis. I had done Memphis and New Orleans so we all had various experiences. Managed to take in ice hockey at St Louis, I guess you will be in time for baseball and you are at the hotel next to the baseball park in Memphis and not far from St Louis Cardinals.

Have a great time

Jan

tansam
(Member)
Hi

I'm just waiting for confirmation this tour is going to happen before I book.last year different company messed me around....Not there fault cos not enough people signed up for the tours chosen...but moving dates for time off work can upset the boss. Have you received final info yet.

tansam
(Member)
'Chris.cotterill' wrote:

Anyone going Chicago to New Orleans.may18

Hi Chris

I will be joining you on this tour. I am a newbie to jy holidays.I am travelling to Heathrow on Sunday from southwest uk. When will you be arriving at Heathrow?

Tanya

Chris.cotterill
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi I am also arriving at Heathrow on the Sunday, I have splashed out and I am staying at the Hilton Terminal 4 it is also easier to get to the airport no buses to struggle with cases. Look forward to meeting you and the others at Heathrow. I think we are meeting the tour guide at the airport. Remember to put your jy labels on the cases and the guide will see them, I am pretty sure it is a lady. Chris.x
Janet.Akhtiary
(Member)
Hi

I am also going on this trip, it will be my first ever solo trip.

I will be travelling to Heathrow on the Sunday beforehand however I have not yet booked my hotel. Think I might splash out and book the Hilton too, as I dont want to be worrying about shuttle bus etc the next mrning, or if anyone else knows of a hotel withing walking distance other than the Hilton, I would be gratefull if you could let me know.

Look forward to meeting you all

Bye for now

Janet

UPDATE I have also booked in to the Hilton Terminal 4, would be great to meet up with others who are also staying on the Sunday

Janet.Akhtiary
(Member)
'Janet.Akhtiary' wrote:

Hi

I will be travelling to Heathrow on the Sunday beforehand however I have not yet booked my hotel. Think I might splash out and book the Hilton too, as I dont want to be worrying about shuttle bus etc the next mrning, or if anyone else knows of a hotel withing walking distance other than the Hilton, I would be gratefull if you could let me know.

Bye for now

Janet

Chris.cotterill
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi I am looking forward to meeting everyone, those who are staying at the Hilton I will put my JY label on my handbag when I am in the lobby or thereabouts. It will be easy then to see who is who. Love chris.
Chris.cotterill
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Janet.Akhtiary' wrote:

'Janet.Akhtiary' wrote:

Hi

Bye for now

Janet

Hi looking forward to seeing everyone. Chris

Janet.Akhtiary
(Member)
'Chris.cotterill' wrote:

Hi I am looking forward to meeting everyone, those who are staying at the Hilton I will put my JY label on my handbag when I am in the lobby or thereabouts. It will be easy then to see who is who. Love chris.

I'll do the same, see you there 🙂