Jeanie44
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, This is my first trip with JY and on my own. I enjoy cycling, not very good at it but looking forward to this trip to prove to myself "I can do this". Is there anyone out there who is also going/been on this trip to give me a few tips on how to get the best out of it

Thank you

Jeanie44

madwife
(Member)
Hi Jeannie. I have cycled in Germany a few times with friends and it is beautiful. I didn't realise JY did cycling holidays. When I looked at this one it states that it only goes in April and September. I can't find the June date otherwise I might have joined you but perhaps its full now.
Jeanie44
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'madwife' wrote:

Hi Jeannie. I have cycled in Germany a few times with friends and it is beautiful. I didn't realise JY did cycling holidays. When I looked at this one it states that it only goes in April and September. I can't find the June date otherwise I might have joined you but perhaps its full now.

Hello Madwife, thank you for your response re cycling in in Germany. The main brochure from JY for this trip is on Page 148-149 under Active holidays. Like you say maybe they are fully booked for June but worth a try if still interested.