RAW
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I am booked on the 19 May trip to Mykonos/ Santorini and wondered if anybody had any info on the weather and location this early in the season. I have seen an earlier review on the forum but that link was last year. Also, just wanted to introduce myself to anybody going on the same date to this location. This is my first trip with Just You and it was highly recommended by a friend. I am travelling down from Scotland and I can be quite independant whilst travelling, although, prefer to make friends along the way.

Kind regards

Ruth

Barbara j
(Member)
I looked at that but chose the Florida one this year. Will be interested to see what you think of it. My late husband and I went to Santorini in May a few years ago. The weather was hot in the day, but needed a cardi in the evening in Santorini because we were in Thira or Fira depending on how you say it, it is on the cliff and got a bit windy in the restaurants then at that time of year. So lovely though, you will love it.
Hils
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Ruth,

I did this holiday in May last year - if you look under the Search section and Reviews and put in Mykonos & Santorini, my review will come up.

Enjoy!

Cheers,

Hils

ChristineNeal
(Member)
'RAW' wrote:

Hi

I am booked on the 19 May trip to Mykonos/ Santorini and wondered if anybody had any info on the weather and location this early in the season. I have seen an earlier review on the forum but that link was last year. Also, just wanted to introduce myself to anybody going on the same date to this location. This is my first trip with Just You and it was highly recommended by a friend. I am travelling down from Scotland and I can be quite independant whilst travelling, although, prefer to make friends along the way.

Kind regards

Ruth

Hi Ruth.

I will be on this trip and looking forward to meeting you.

You will be well looked after with JY