sjm533
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I am looking for something for next year and wonder if anyone who has been on this tour would know if it is worth paying extra for the suite as opposed to JY's standard room?

Thanks

Sylvia

daveJB
(Member)
Hi Sylvia, I have been on this holiday and my room was on the top floor with sea view and balcony, and

it was very big and the bed was partitioned off from a sitting area. all rooms have a sea view.

Dave.

Bosuncat
(Member)
'sjm533' wrote:

Hi

I am looking for something for next year and wonder if anyone who has been on this tour would know if it is worth paying extra for the suite as opposed to JY's standard room?

Thanks

Sylvia

On a personal basis I have never had a suite although I have been here twice. I asked for the same room both times. :thumbup: All the rooms (as far as I know) have balconys and look out either partly onto the private beach and the pool, as mine did (Lovely to hear the sea at night) or onto the marina. My room was a good size, spotlessly clean, with a small balcony, wonderful large bed and a great bathroom (good size) with a walk in shower. There is a mini bar in the room, and a safe. TV when I last went a couple of years ago was restricted to 2 English channels. No tea/coffee facilities.

Talking to people that did have a suite they seemed very satisfied with them and I am sure they are larger and I think have a terrace.

Wonderful place! 🙂

Ballerina
(Member)
Hi Sylvia,

I went to hotel Lapprodo, Cilento coast at end of September & had a standard room. It was a large double bedroom & another room with 2 sofa beds in, so was plenty big enough for me. Some people did have suites which also had a kitchen, but there were some people who were given suites but had only paid for standard room. I think as it was near end of season we all had good selection of rooms. If you do decide on holiday I'm sure you will not be disappointed, it's beautiful there!

Jackie

sjm533
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Many thanks to all who replied to this.

It seems as though all the rooms are good, and it is the luck of the draw whether or not you get a suite, so probably not worth paying the extra £125. Probably not in there long enough to get the benefit anyway.

Still a decision between Croatia, Cilento coast or back to Calabria. Oh dear!

Thanks again

Sylvia