Mia22
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello everybody,

Is anyone thinking of booking the Festive Salzburg trip this yeAr or have you been previously?

I really want to be away this Year and would be delighted with any feedback,

Many thanks,

Mia.

marrig
(Member)
Hi i have booked on this trip....first holiday with Just you !!! fancied some snow at Christmas now wondering if i will have a thick enough sweater
DavidG
(Member)
Went on this holiday two years ago and was best so far. Beautiful city, with really good Christmas market. Best memory? Christmas Day lunch sitting on a sun deck in bright, warm sunshine surrounded by deep snow with all the chalets in the valley covered in snow. Magical!
marrig
(Member)
Sounds great i am looking forward to it....snow at Christmas in a lovely city....as you say magical.
Mia22
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Oh thanks guys, it sounds fabulous. I shall be there.
Mia22
(Member) (Topic Starter)
It sounds fabulous, thanks guys, I will be there.
marrig
(Member)
See you there....Some of us are staying the night before at Gatwick....shout if you decide to....we can say hello
mags5
  • (Member)
(Member)
'marrig' wrote:

See you there....Some of us are staying the night before at Gatwick....shout if you decide to....we can say hello

Hi Marrig

Am thinking of booking this trip. If I do, will need overnight accommodation and car parking. whilst away. Which hotel are you staying in the night before? Thanks

Mags

marrig
(Member)
I have booked a night at the Premier Inn (the JY team organised) it is right opposite the terminal so I don't have the worry of getting to the airport early and can just fall out off bed and into the plane....having a night in a hotel the day before flying makes it even more of a holiday....As for parking. Speak to the JY team as they got me a really good deal on a coach from where live so I don't have to worry about driving or parking...this is my first holiday with JY and I have found everyone so helpful. I am looking forward to going away. Nicola
Mia22
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi, will also be staying at Gatwick night before, should be fun.
Mia22
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Just wondering what type of footwear to pack for Salzburg? Also dressy outfits for evenings.

Any tips :huh:

marrig
(Member)
'Mia22' wrote:

Hi, will also be staying at Gatwick night before, should be fun.

I am staying the night before at the Premier inn opposite the terminal. I am glad i booked the night before with the flight being so early in the morning. Let me know if you want to meet up and say hello....I am looking forward to it but the weather forcast is for sunshine and not snow so it might not be a white Christmas. ;);)

DavidG
(Member)
Hello, when I did this trip I also stayed at the Premier Inn which was very convenient. Weather could be wet, snow or just very cold, so suitable footwear. Wore smart casual for evenings, nothing too posh!

A great holiday, my best Christmas holiday with JY.

marrig
(Member)
'DavidG' wrote:

Hello, when I did this trip I also stayed at the Premier Inn which was very convenient. Weather could be wet, snow or just very cold, so suitable footwear. Wore smart casual for evenings, nothing too posh!

A great holiday, my best Christmas holiday with JY.

I am taking some walking boots and fleece lined trousers....nothing posh for the evening just smart-ish casual...rather be warm....:rolleyes: