Hayles
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hey there peeps!

just being nosy and wondering who is gonna be joining me on the florida sunshine state on the 4th of september??? not long now...... 2 months tomorrow!!! eeekkkk!

love to hear from you :)

Hayley

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hayley

I was on the very first Florida tour so if you have any questions just ask. I did leave a review so have a look at that might help you, your tour is slightly different and for the better, so you will have fun.

Cindy

PaulineI
(Member)
Hi Hayley,

I've just had my booking confirmed so will be seeing you - really looking forward to it, especially the trip to NASA and the Everglades.

Pauline

drewblyth
(Member)
Hi all.

Just been confirmed as well. Really looking forward to it all 🙂

Hayles
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hey guys!

glad to hear you'll be joining me......was starting to think i was on the trip on my own! haha. yes i am too looking forward to kennedy space centre and the everglades,.....hopefully get to swim with dolphins as well.

looking forward to meeting you all

take it easy

hayley 😃

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Hayles' wrote:

hey guys!

glad to hear you'll be joining me......was starting to think i was on the trip on my own! haha. yes i am too looking forward to kennedy space centre and the everglades,.....hopefully get to swim with dolphins as well.

looking forward to meeting you all

take it easy

hayley :D

Hayley

The place next door to the hotel at the beach (Florida keys way) you will be able to swim with things....

Cindy

Hayles
(Member) (Topic Starter)
ah brilliant! thanks cindy, looking foward to it! :D

hayley 😃

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Hayles' wrote:

ah brilliant! thanks cindy, looking foward to it! :D

hayley :D

Hayley

if you go I to this website

Www.theaterofthesea.com

You will find information and prices, it is right next door to the hotel complex so no journey time involved if you wanted to pre book.

Cindy

Hayles
(Member) (Topic Starter)
MEGA!!! thanks cindy, you have been most helpful, just about to have a look, getting even more excited now! eeeekkkkkk! :D

hayley :D:D:D

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Hayles' wrote:

MEGA!!! thanks cindy, you have been most helpful, just about to have a look, getting even more excited now! eeeekkkkkk! :D

hayley :D:D:D

I hope you get to fulfil a dream...dreams are so good but to fulfil them is such an achievement ...

Cindy