patch
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Everyone,

I'm looking at booking Costa de la Luz on the 16th Sept. I've recently separated so this will be the first time I've ever travelled alone, I'm quite nervous and trying to pluck up the courage to book. I'm worried I might feel lonely or a little frightened. I'd be grateful for your advice and experience of going on this trip. I'm Female 38yrs

Many thanks

dianejan
(Member)
Hi

Have a look at my review, type in Costa De La Luz. It is a brilliant holiday and the hotel is lovely you won't feel lonely for long as everyone is friendly and probably feeling the same as you. Best advice I can give you is to get to know like minded people and you will have a great time. Costa De La :Luz is one of the better holidays you really will enjoy it and September will still be warm. Any questions you don't want to put online you are welcome to ask for my e-mail address.

Di x

Bosuncat
(Member)
Hi there Patch.

I'm booked for Costa de la Luz, but I am going on 23rd September. I wanted the 16th but I couldn't get that week off work. I've been on a few trips with JY but not on an all inclusive and I am really looking forward to it. The reviews on here are excellent and it appears to be a very popular holiday.

Don't be scared of booking. You are very well looked after with JY. Pity you aren't thinking of going a week later. We could have met up. 🙂

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Patch

You will love Costs de la Luz. There is nothing to be nervous about or worry when travelling with Just You. Everything is taken care of and you will meet people of all ages and experiences. I have now been on 5 Just You holidays and have never felt alone. Please do not be frightened and just go ahead and book it. You will have no regrets whatsover. Life is too short to worry about little things....!

Regards

Jaya

Siouxperhero
(Member)
Hi!!

Hope you plucked up enough courage to go ahead and book your trip to Costa de la Luz. I too am booked to go on this trip. I once felt so much like you, as we all do the first time, and now I returned on Saturday from Apulia, and my 5th JY trip. We had so much fun and so many laughs I can't wait for 16th September. Looking forward to making a new friend.

Regards

Lesley