yellowbelly3
(Member) (Topic Starter)

Hi,

Have booked above holiday with trepidation. How many others are going on it, and are there any other newbies?

Sylvia

the_baron1
(Member)
Hi Sylvia,

No need to have "trepidation" about your holiday to New Zealand. You will have a fantastic time, see exciting sights and do things you have never thought of.

I did NZ in 2012 and with others on your JY holiday have a fantasic time. Recommend you do all the activities you can whilst there. Do try the Helicopter ride at Franz Joseph Glacier and the flying boat ride at Rototora to see the volcano. Queenstown is very good place to visit for a few days. Do try and go up the skylift to the top of the mountain. The 4 hour journey to Milford sound might seem a long time but is well worth it, some spectacular slights including the tunnel through the mountains.

I found NZ to be cheaper than Australia whilst there. Food is excellent and as stated you are in good hands with JY.

Have a fantastic time.

Eric.

yellowbelly3
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Eric

Many thanks for your advice and reassurance, I am now really looking forward to it. Love the idea of the skylift as well! The tour seems popular, apparently it is fully booked now.

Are you going anywhere soon?

Sylvia

'the_baron1' wrote:

Hi Sylvia,

No need to have "trepidation" about your holiday to New Zealand. You will have a fantastic time, see exciting sights and do things you have never thought of.

I did NZ in 2012 and with others on your JY holiday have a fantasic time. Recommend you do all the activities you can whilst there. Do try the Helicopter ride at Franz Joseph Glacier and the flying boat ride at Rototora to see the volcano. Queenstown is very good place to visit for a few days. Do try and go up the skylift to the top of the mountain. The 4 hour journey to Milford sound might seem a long time but is well worth it, some spectacular slights including the tunnel through the mountains.

I found NZ to be cheaper than Australia whilst there. Food is excellent and as stated you are in good hands with JY.

Have a fantastic time.

Eric.

jharding45
(Member)
'yellowbelly3' wrote:

Hi,

Have booked above holiday with trepidation. How many others are going on it, and are there any other newbies?

Sylvia

Hi Sylvia

I'm also booked on that trip and it's my first time too. Looking forward to it but nervous. I'm sure there will be others in the same boat.

Jan

Seasoned Traveller
(Member)
I am booked on Breath taking New Zealand in February 2015, I went to Australia in March 2014 and had a wonderful time. It was truly amazing and I haven't stopped talking about it and recommending it to friends. I know several people who have been on the New Zealand tour all of who say its wonderful and the February is the ideal month to go. Do we know who our Tour Manager will be Julia or is it a bit early yet? How many people are booked on the New Zealand Tour? Looking forward to meeting you all and having a great holiday.

Stewart

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Stewart,

No news on the Tour Manager yet - the team are working through the January dates at the moment so it won't be long before they start on February departures.

In terms of numbers there are 25 travellers on the New Zealand only tour. There will be an additional 8 travellers joining you in Auckland on day 5 once their Australia holiday is over.

Kindest regards,

Julia

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Seasoned wrote:

I am booked on Breath taking New Zealand in February 2015, I went to Australia in March 2014 and had a wonderful time. It was truly amazing and I haven't stopped talking about it and recommending it to friends. I know several people who have been on the New Zealand tour all of who say its wonderful and the February is the ideal month to go. Do we know who our Tour Manager will be Julia or is it a bit early yet? How many people are booked on the New Zealand Tour? Looking forward to meeting you all and having a great holiday.

Stewart

Stewart

I went on this tour January 2012 I did leave a review so have a look at that for more information. if you have any questions feel free to ask. Great tour you will have fun.

Cindy