Wkdlizzy
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi there I'm going on the Mount Rushmore LBH national parks holiday and getting nevours now fly from heathrow on Tuesday
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

You will be fine, is this your first JY tour?..I have been in many JY USA tours but not this one! I am sure you will have a great time! have fun and do write w review when you come back home.

Cindy

Pauline71
(Member)
'Wkdlizzy' wrote:

Hi there I'm going on the Mount Rushmore LBH national parks holiday and getting nevours now fly from heathrow on Tuesday

I can't believe it's here! See you on Tuesday.

Pauline

Ariya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi I'm also flying out from Heathrow on tuesday but to Canada and pretty nervous too even though its my 2nd trip so I know how things work a bit more now. Mostly just nervous about meeting people and probably being the youngest again (although that didn't matter at all on my last trip so don't know why I'm worried again). I think its natural to be nervous when going off into the unknown but I'm sure once you meet people at the airport you'll be fine, just put your just you tag on your hand luggage and keep an eye out for others, everyone's in the same boat 🙂.

Hope you have a lovely time, its on my wish list for one day!

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
I wish I was flying to the US on Tuesday. I have to wait for November 3rd and the Heart and Soul of America :thumbup:

Jan

mikew
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Wkdlizzy,

I did this trip last year in May and can promise you that it's absolutely brilliant. The national parks scenery is just incredible; add to that stories of the old west at Deadwood, the privilege of visiting the Little Big Horn battlefield, the magnificent Monument Valley (so familiar from the old John Wayne westerns), the indescribable Grand Canyon (do the helicopter flight if you can) and the bright lights of Vegas, it's a holiday I will remember for ever.

You will have a fantastic time; just take plenty of photos to remember it all by!

All the best

Mike

SusanK
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Wkdlizzy' wrote:

Mount Rushmore LBH national parks holiday Tuesday.

Am also going on this holiday and look forward to meeting you on Tuesday; I'm sure we will have a great time.

Wkdlizzy
(Member) (Topic Starter)
See you Tuesday Pauline ✈️
Wkdlizzy
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Ariya' wrote:

Hi I'm also flying out from Heathrow on tuesday but to Canada and pretty nervous too even though its my 2nd trip so I know how things work a bit more now. Mostly just nervous about meeting people and probably being the youngest again (although that didn't matter at all on my last trip so don't know why I'm worried again). I think its natural to be nervous when going off into the unknown but I'm sure once you meet people at the airport you'll be fine, just put your just you tag on your hand luggage and keep an eye out for others, everyone's in the same boat 🙂.

Hey thanks for ur comment I'm getting nevours about meeting everyone as I don't know how to break the ice with people!, and I hope I'm not the youngest going I'm 34 so I'm guessing I will be!!

Julie L
(Member)
'Ariya' wrote:

Is this the canada and New England trip? If so I'm going in sept so any tips you can share on your arrival back would be most appreciated, as I've never done this type of holiday before, hope you have a good trip. Julie L

Kezzer46
(Member)
Hi Wkdlizzy,

I am so excited for you... I'm doing this trip in September and have butterflies just thinking about it. I am sure from all the reviews I've read you will have an amazing time and I look forward to hearing how much you enjoyed it when you get back.

Have a fantastic time

Kerry