CathH
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi there

Is anyone going on the trip to Sardinia on the 1st June as it would be good to introduce one another at the airport before departure as I know it can be quite scary if you don't know anyone.

I am sure we are all going to have a brilliant time so please get in touch and introduce yourselves to break the ice

Cath H

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi CathH,

I have not been on this tour and i understand it is relatively new. Please do remember to write a review on the return!

Enjoy.

Mark

CathH
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Mark

I will write a reply once I have been on the holiday as I love Sardinia and I know this is a new destination for Just You.

I am really looking forward to this holiday

Cath H

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cath

No need to be scared. You will soon meet up with other travellers - just keep a look out for blue Just You labels.

Have a wonderful time in Sardinia. I have not been there, but have heard it is a nice place to visit.

Regards

Jaya

CathH
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

I am not scared as I have been on a couple of Just You holidays prior to this one and found and made good friends along the way but I thought it would be quite good to meet at the airport and get to know one another a little before our flight.

Please get in touch anyone that is travelling on this holiday then we won't be complete strangers before we go.

Cath H