sylvieann
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
:shy: Oh… I only have 4 weeks to go before my first holiday with JY and my first time on my own….getting more nervous but excited at the same time.

Well I've got the suitcase a few new holiday clothes all I need now is some new sun glasses and I will be ready to go.

I’m flying from Gatwick so if anyone is going at the same time maybe we can meet up before we fly. :thumbup:

Sylvie

Mel P
  • (Member)
(Member)
Dear Sylive,

I went on this tour last year and thoroughly enjoyed it. I am going to Calabria (it's the toe of the boot of Italy) in June so like you, am counting the days. This will be my sixth tour.

Don't be too nervous on this your first tour. You will soon feel at home with your travelling companions and make new friends.

Say hi to the Cilento for me.

Best regards.

Mel.

PS You reminded me I need a new suitcase!

sylvieann
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Mel wrote:

Dear Sylive,

I went on this tour last year and thoroughly enjoyed it. I am going to Calabria (it's the toe of the boot of Italy) in June so like you, am counting the days. This will be my sixth tour.

Don't be too nervous on this your first tour. You will soon feel at home with your travelling companions and make new friends.

Say hi to the Cilento for me.

Best regards.

Mel.

PS You reminded me I need a new suitcase!

Hi Mel

Try Debenhams they have some good bargains.

Sylvie

:)

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi sylvieann,

No need to be nervous! Cilento is a great holiday destination. I went there last year and had a great time. Great hotel, great food and nice excursions!

http://www.justyou.co.uk/forum/thread-58568.html 

Mark

kpnut
  • (Member)
(Member)
'sylvieann' wrote:

:shy: Oh… I only have 4 weeks to go before my first holiday with JY and my first time on my own….getting more nervous but excited at the same time.

Well I've got the suitcase a few new holiday clothes all I need now is some new sun glasses and I will be ready to go.

I’m flying from Gatwick so if anyone is going at the same time maybe we can meet up before we fly. :thumbup:

Sylvie

Hi Sylvie

I am also booked on this trip, flying from Gatwick. Its my first trip on my own but I'm really excited and looking forward to it.

Karen

Mel P
  • (Member)
(Member)
Thank you for the tip re suitcase Sylvie.

Three weeks to go for me too 5th June Calabria. Temperature looks good too. I am looking forward to samping limoncello again. Lethal stuff! And the delights of Calabria, of course!

Safe journey.

Best regards.

Mel

sylvieann
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'kpnut' wrote:

'sylvieann' wrote:

Sylvie

Hi Sylvie

I am also booked on this trip, flying from Gatwick. Its my first trip on my own but I'm really excited and looking forward to it.

Karen

Hi Karen

Oh...so please to find another new person going on this trip as well. I thought I was the only one. I'm really looking forward to this holiday but I know I will be a bag of nerves on the day. Would you like to meet up at Gatwick for support!!

Sylvie

JAP
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sylvie

I too am going on this trip and it will also be my first trip on my own and with JY. Flying from Gatwick so happy to meet up at the airport.

Julie

sylvieann
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'JAP' wrote:

Hi Sylvie

I too am going on this trip and it will also be my first trip on my own and with JY. Flying from Gatwick so happy to meet up at the airport.

Julie

Hi Julie

:cool: So please there is another newbie going, I'm beginning to feel quite nervous about the holiday now so meeting someone at Gatwick would be wonderful. Not sure were the best place to meet up is - maybe someone else could help here?

Counting the days now.....

Sylvie

JAP
  • (Member)
(Member)
Sylvie

Perhaps we could meet up at check in?

Julie

Bosuncat
(Member)
Have a great time folks. I have been twice and am always there in spirit! :thumbup:
Mel P
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Sylive

Not long until your trip. By the way I have bought my case. Not at Debenhams but another outlet. This is bigger than the other one, More space....

Have a safe journey. This is a wonderful tour. Im off on the 5th to Calabria so will wave as I am going past you down to the South.

Best wishes.

Mel

Ps Dont forget to photocopy your passport as this is a legal requirement in Italy. Have the copy withyou at all times when out and about. The hotel can do this for you if not.

sylvieann
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'JAP' wrote:

Sylvie

Julie

Hi Julie

Sorry I did not reply sorry, just seen your message, I've been so busy the last few days.

Good idea meeting at the check in - will keep an eye out for you. I would wear a red rose but I'm not sure what I am wearing yet. Make sure you have your JY label on your bag and I'm sure we will meet up.

Only one more day to go and holiday here we come.

See you soon.

Sylvie

sylvieann
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Bosuncat' wrote:

Have a great time folks. I have been twice and am always there in spirit! :thumbup:

Thanks Bosuncat

Really looking forward to this holiday and some sunshine.

Sylvie

sylvieann
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Mel wrote:

Hello Sylive

Not long until your trip. By the way I have bought my case. Not at Debenhams but another outlet. This is bigger than the other one, More space....

Have a safe journey. This is a wonderful tour. Im off on the 5th to Calabria so will wave as I am going past you down to the South.

Best wishes.

Mel

Ps Dont forget to photocopy your passport as this is a legal requirement in Italy. Have the copy withyou at all times when out and about. The hotel can do this for you if not.

Hi Mel

Thanks for the tip....already photocopied my passport and it is already to go. Glad you got your new suitcase and hope you have a lovely holiday in Calabria and a safe trip too.

Sylvie

JAP
  • (Member)
(Member)
'sylvieann' wrote:

'JAP' wrote:

Sylvie

Julie

Hi Julie

Sorry I did not reply sorry, just seen your message, I've been so busy the last few days.

Good idea meeting at the check in - will keep an eye out for you. I would wear a red rose but I'm not sure what I am wearing yet. Make sure you have your JY label on your bag and I'm sure we will meet up.

Only one more day to go and holiday here we come.

See you soon.

Sylvie

Sylvie

Less then 24 hrs now, I will have my label on my bags?!

See you in the morning

Julie

kpnut
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Sylvie and Julie, not sure if you will see this message now, but I will look out for you both

at the check in.

Karen