cw
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello is there anyone else going to China on June 9th? You're all very quiet out there. So far there seems to be only two of us. Please post, would be great to hear from you.
Islander
(Member)
Hello CW. I know one other going on June9th to Wonders of China, namely myself! I'm sure we will meet up with quite a few more people. Not long to go so anticipation is growing. See you there. Islander
Markwa
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi I am glad to know there are other people going on the same holiday as me should be great cant wait. Roll on 9th on June. Look forward to meeting you both.
cw
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Markwa and Islander

Thanks for posting great to hear from you. Two weeks to go and counting!! Going to be a fab holiday. My 2nd time to China with Just You and the first one was fantastic. See you both there.

cw

1952babe
(Member)
Hi there,

I am booked on the WOC holiday on the 9th June too.I will be travelling from Manchester to London and I am so looking forward to that day as it will be my 1st experiance on a Just You holiday.

I have 1 question and it concerns the soft drinks available,? are they included in the all inclusive as 1 previous traveller said that they were ?; it just helps when trying to sort out the currency etc.Hoping to meet some fellow travellers at Manchester airport !!.

Bye.

RS

Olly
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello

Soft drinks are included in the price, so you will only need to buy them when you are out and about, in between mealtimes.

Kind regards,

Olly, your editor

cw
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi 1952Babe

I'm travelling from Manchester too! I'll be looking out for the Just You luggage labels to see if I can spot anyone. This is my 3rd Just You holiday and they've all been fab. You'll have a great time. Might see you at Manchester.

cw

1952babe
(Member)
Hi CW and Olly,

Many thanks for replying to my message.I too am looking forward to seeing my travel companions at Manchester ( picked up my info and labels today )

I feel more organised now on the currency subject as its always a fine line of card versus cash I feel on a new holiday !

Thanks again,see you on the 9th.

RS.