TriciaW
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just returned from my first trip abroad with JY to Northern Cyprus.

I was extremely nervous as it was the first time I had ever travelled abroad on my own.

No need to have worried!!

On arrival at Heathrow I joined the check in queue and immediately recognised the JY Label on a ladies luggage. From then on she took me under her wings throughout the holiday.

A Tour Rep was there at the check in desk to make sure we were all ok then our Tour Manager Zoe came along and immediately found me to introduce herself and told me not to worry. We then proceeded through to the departure lounge and I'm afraid to admit the bar for a drop of 'boosting liquor'. We then made our way to the departure gate where Zoe was waiting and all the other members of our group.

On boarding the aircraft we were all allocated seats together.

On arrival Zoe met us at the baggage control and then took us to our connecting bus to the hotel.

The baggage was taken by our bus driver to the reception where it was taken to our rooms.

And so our holiday started and I had a lovely time and met some lovely people.

Why did I worry??

Thanks Just You, Zoe, Gulay and our wonderful tour bus driver throughout. I would certainly travel with you again in the future.

Tricia

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Tricia

So glad you enjoyed your first Just You experience. It is natural to be nervous when travelling on your own for the first time - though you are not really on your own when travelling with Just You!

Regards

Jaya

sallyc
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hopefully newbies will be reassured by this post - getting to the airport is often the most nerve racking part for first timers. Glad to hear you had a good time and have caught the JY bug.
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Tricia

So glad you had a great time on your very 1st JY tour, hope you have fun planning your 2nd tour.

Cindy

BGray
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Tricia, I'm glad you enjoyed your first JY hol - and you were in safe hands with Zoe, she was my TM in South Africa. Zoe has a great attitude and makes time for all the group every day. Hope you enjoy your next tour just as much!

Cheers,

Bob

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Tricia,

Fantastic testimony. I hope others find it encouraging!

Mark