bowler49
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I have just booked my first single holiday with JY. A little bit apprehensive. Anyone out there going on this holiday on June 9th?
marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi bowler49,

I have not been on this holiday however there have been several reviews and all com e back positive. I think this is reflected in the large number of dates JY offer of this tour.

Enjoy your holiday and don't forget to write a review upon your return.

Mark

Roxyavalon
(Member)
Hello. I haven't booked a holiday yet as I would really like to know how well it works. This is a whole new venture for me.
marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Roxyavalon,

My suggestion would be to look in the reviews section for holidays to Apulia. I think there has been several reviews. If you want to know anyuthing about the process, by all means ask. 🙂

Thanks

Mark

gillcris
(Member)
'Roxyavalon' wrote:

Hello. I haven't booked a holiday yet as I would really like to know how well it works. This is a whole new venture for me.

I am 62, my husband doesn't like travelling much and I'm thinking of booking the Apulia holiday for Sept 8th I have enquired and I will have to stay at the Premier Inn the night before. I have been on one other JY to Kenya and I thoroughly enjoyed it, nice to know if you were doing the same

lesley07
(Member)
Hi

I'm going on this trip and am staying at the Premier Inn on the night before. Will be flying down from Glasgow with a fellow Scottish traveller.

Perhaps we could meet up at the hotel

Lesley

gillcris
(Member)
'lesley07' wrote:

Hi

I'm going on this trip and am staying at the Premier Inn on the night before. Will be flying down from Glasgow with a fellow Scottish traveller.

Lesley

what date are you going? would be nice to meet up at Premier Inn

Gill

lesley07
(Member)
'gillcris' wrote:

'lesley07' wrote:

Hi

Lesley

Gill

I'm going on 8th September. Will be staying overnight on 7th.

Lesley

bowler49
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'lesley07' wrote:

'gillcris' wrote:

'lesley07' wrote:

Hi

Lesley

Gill

I'm going on 8th September. Will be staying overnight on 7th.

Lesley

I am going on 9th June and will also be staying at an hotel overnight but haven't booked a room yet .

bowler49
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I am going on this holiday on 9th June and will also be staying overnight on the 8th but have not booked a hotel yet.
lesley07
(Member)
Hi

Premier Inn Gatwick North is your best option.

Lesley