Epicureankitten
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi All!

I am booked to go to Vietnam on October 1st. Is anyone else coming with me?

I'm very excited. This is my first Just You trip, but I have travelled alone before many times.

Be nice to find out who else is going!

Look forward to hearing from you.....

X

MrsB75
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Epicureankitten' wrote:

Hi All!

I am booked to go to Vietnam on October 1st. Is anyone else coming with me?

I'm very excited. This is my first Just You trip, but I have travelled alone before many times.

Be nice to find out who else is going!

Look forward to hearing from you.....

X

I am also booked on this tour and am very excited about it. Are you doing the add-on? This will be my third trip with Just You and fourth travelling on my own.

Epicureankitten
(Member) (Topic Starter)

I am also booked on this tour and am very excited about it. Are you doing the add-on? This will be my third trip with Just You and fourth travelling on my own.

Hi! Nice to meet you!

I'm not doing the add-on but wishing that maybe I was now!

I think it is too late to change it 😞 it will be brilliant whatever!

Are you flying from London?

Sammie x

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi,

I have not been on this trip but i believe a forum regular BGray has been and he posted a review of it in the reviews section.

As i remember he loved it!

Mark

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
MrsB75
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Epicureankitten' wrote:

Hi! Nice to meet you!

I'm not doing the add-on but wishing that maybe I was now!

I think it is too late to change it 😞 it will be brilliant whatever!

Are you flying from London?

Sammie x

Hi Sammie

I did think long and hard about the add on, it meant I has to arrange a longer than normal break from work. I will be flying to London the night before we are due to leave. Sylvia

MARGARET GRIFFITHS
(Member)
Went to Vietnam with Just You last October. Would love to go back someday. It's absolutely fantastic - especially if you get Bob as your "Tour Guide" . He's in a class of his own!!
Julesc
  • (Member)
(Member)
Just booked the Vietnam trip with add on, so excited, looking forward to it so much!