Lynda Broughton
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I've booked for this trip, my 3rd with JY. Anyone else going on that date. I intend staying at a hotel the night before so anyone else doing the same could meet up.
Freshwaterfishingwoman
(Member)
I have just booked up in early October for inspirational china and the cruise add on. A tad nervous I can keep up the pace after reading the posts of those that have already been.

Guess I will have to go I to training.

Freshwaterfishingwoman
(Member)
Anyone doing this trip in early October
Annie1
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Lynda

I am also booked for China 21 May - my first solo trip so a little apprehensive. I live in Sussex so quite near Gatwick. You say this is your third trip - where else have you been?

Kind regards

Ann-Marie

Lynda Broughton
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Annie1' wrote:

Hi Lynda

I am also booked for China 21 May - my first solo trip so a little apprehensive. I live in Sussex so quite near Gatwick. You say this is your third trip - where else have you been?

Kind regards

Ann-Marie

San Fransisco to Las Vegas in 2012 and classic cities of Italy September 2013. Have been more than happy with the trips, you are looked after well, there is usually a good age range and you are never left on your own (unless of course you want to be).It is a bit daunting 1st time but don't worry. Make sure you have an easily seen label on your bag at the airport and you'll soon find other Just You travellers.

Seasider
(Member)
Hi Lynda & Ann-Marie,

I am also booked on the China trip 21st May. This is my second JY trip. I went to Prague a couple of years ago and had a great time