Rosidah
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi

Can someone tell me if they have been to Santorini tour? I would like to book this holiday but I am a bit apprehensive. Please help. i would like to go in May for my birthday.

Cheers!!

Rosidah

NeilHopkins
(Member)
Hi Rosidah

Both Islands are great. I've looked at the hotels JY use on Santorini and having stayed in a hotel in Inverogili overlooking the Caldera of the volcano - I wouldn't stay anywhere else on the island. Sadly JY have selected beach hotels - they may suit a lot of people -but having sat on my room balcony overlooking the Caldera, daytime and at sunrise and sunset - it is awesome.... True you wil get some appreciation of the sunset from the trip to Oia but frankly it won't be the same as being able to relax with that breathtaking view...

Neil

Rosidah
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Neil

Thank you very much for the information. I very much appreciated your views. I am still very unsure because this would be my first time going on to a trip like this. I dont know what to do. I might have to think again before booking it. Cheers! Rosidah

janib
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hello Rosidah,

I think this is the first year that Just You has run this trip. Unable to make the May trip due to youngest daughters' wedding, I think there is one in September, but if what Neil says is correct about the hotel, I may have to rethink it.

Jan