Ebonyboo
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello,

I am a newbie and would like to know of anyone else who is thinking of booking this holiday or indeed you may have already booked.

I am rather anxious as I have just returned from an unhappy cruise where there were no solo travellers to be found so I was a lost soul for 4days and couldn't wait to come home.

I can travel at any time so I will look for the best time to travel in Italy.

lesley07
(Member)
Hi

Sorry to hear you had such a miserable time on your cruise. You will have no such worries on ,Just You holiday. I have done four long haul holidays with the company and have met some very nice people all of whom mixed well with the group. Just booked to go to Apulia in September. My advice is go for it and book the trip you fancy.

Lesley

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Not on this particular holiday but if you travel with JY you wont be alone unless you want to be.

Mick

Rosie9
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, I have booked for Tuscany 15th May, which will be my third holiday abroad with Just You, American Golden West Last April and Costa de la luz in September, both very enjoyable, always in good company, and lots of laughs, Tour Managers were fantastic, I am a big JY fan, I have also booked a USA tour for later in the year.
nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi

I did the very popular Tuscany tour a few years ago, I had a great time, it's not to hectic but plenty to see and do, hotel is right by the sea and a nice local town and wooded area.Great tour to go on and very popular choice if there are any question please ask away.

Cindy

dianejan
(Member)
Hi

Poor you shame some of the couples couldn't have befriended you so you wouldn't have felt so alone . If my holiday to Catalonia & Barcelona is cancelled I was thinking about going to Tuscany in June. Keep in touch.

Di

Bosuncat
(Member)
'Ebonyboo' wrote:

Hello,

I am a newbie and would like to know of anyone else who is thinking of booking this holiday or indeed you may have already booked.

I am rather anxious as I have just returned from an unhappy cruise where there were no solo travellers to be found so I was a lost soul for 4days and couldn't wait to come home.

I can travel at any time so I will look for the best time to travel in Italy.

I went last October. Very friendly hotel,good food and some cracking trips!