Linda W
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi!

I'm thinking about booking the Highlights of Tuscany holiday departing June 2014. Could you please tell me if I fly from Manchester does this land in Pisa like the flight from Gatwick? If not, which airport does this fly into and how long would the transfer time take to the hotel?

Many thanks!

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Linda,

We have a couple of dates in June, of the ones I checked (and had confirmed with our aviation team), if you were to fly from Manchester you would fly into Pisa but you can check this at the time of booking.

The transfer time from the airport to the hotel is approximately 1 hour.

If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Kindest regards,

Julia

nixon
  • (Member)
(Member)
Linda

I have been on the Tuscan tour a few years ago, I went from LGW if I can help you with anything else on this tour just ask ..have fun

Cindy

Puer aeternus
(Member)
'Linda wrote:

Hi!

I'm thinking about booking the Highlights of Tuscany holiday departing June 2014. Could you please tell me if I fly from Manchester does this land in Pisa like the flight from Gatwick? If not, which airport does this fly into and how long would the transfer time take to the hotel?

Many thanks!

Hi,

I'm going on this Tour in October, so will post an updated report when I get back. It looks good, looking forward to it, especially the 'holding up the tower of Pisa' shot!