nixon
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hello Jaya:)

I just wanted to say...it's lovely to see YOU in the flesh so to speak with your avatar picture:thumbup:. how are you doing now, will you be able to go on your travels this year I do hope so.:cool:

Cindy

:angel:

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Cindy

Thank you for your message. The photo was taken on Christmas Day. As you can see the hair has still not grown properly - it is taking a bit longer this time as the treatment I received was very intense. I have been adviced not to do long haul travel this year, especially where jabs are required so I have booked two trips to Europe. The first one is in June - Discover Italy and Croatia and the second one is end of August/September to Calabria. I really wanted to go to South Africa in September - hopefully next year unless something more exciting is on offer.

Jaya

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Jaya,

Two superb European trips, looked at the Italy/Croatia one myself but opted for other things this time.

Enjoy the holidays

Mick

nixon
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
hi Jaya

All sounds very positive and promising, so good to read that. Nice choice of Europe tours to keep you busy, let's keep the fingers crossed that long haul will be back on the agenda for 2015... Your hair is looking good. I myself am not blessed with flowing locks more like baby down hair.

you take care...happy travelling

Cindy

marks
  • (Member)
(Member)
I agree with Cindy, nice to see you!
Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Mick and Cindy

I am really looking forward to my two European trips and am sure that long haul will be back on the Agenda for 2015. I have a lot of catching up to do!

You both also enjoy the holidays you have booked and do post a review. I love reading all the reviews.

Jaya