dianejan
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I booked a holiday to Catalonia and Barcelona as it was ideal for me flying from Liverpool. Now I have been told all the flight details have been changed and I would have to get taxis to the hotel and back on my own. They are no longer flying from Liverpool on this holiday and if I cancel I would lose my deposit. I know have to fly from another airport as I don't want to take a chance on the taxi not turning up not a good start to a holiday.

Di:

JYJames
(Member)
We have taken the decision to withdraw flights from Liverpool on this tour due to a schedule change on Easyjet’s Liverpool to Barcelona route. When we originally planned this holiday the flights arrived in Barcelona in plenty of time to meet up with the rest of the group at the hotel in time for evening meal.

The revised schedule means the flight now does not arrive in to Barcelona airport until 21:30 which would mean missing evening meal and the Just You welcome drink reception. We felt that the majority of our customers would prefer to be there at the same time as the rest of the group

We are also hopeful that we will gain some more bookings from the North West in the future for this tour .

dianejan
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you JY when will I know if the holiday is going ahead from Manchester? Also can you tell me up to now is there enough people going on The Highlights of Tuscany tour in June from Manchester and Istanbul, Troy & Ephesus?

Di

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Di,

The Highlights of Catalonia & Barcelona (June dept) tour should be reviewed in the next couple of weeks. This is the same for Highlights of Tuscany and Istanbul, Troy and Ephesus.

At the moment the total numbers for these other tours are;

Highlights of Tuscany (12th June), 10 travellers - 3 flying from Manchester

Istanbul, Troy & Ephesus (8th June), 13 travellers - 2 flying from Manchester

Kindest regards,

Julia

dianejan
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia

Sorry for all the questions, How many do you need for the tours to go ahead?

Di

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Di,

Please don't apologise - it's what the community is for!

Highlights of tuscany - we have a May date that is currently cleared to operate with 16 travellers (and two more have now booked on the 12th June date, taking that number up to 12)

Istanbul, Troy & Ephesus - we have a date in May currently cleared to operate with 19 travellers.

Kindest regards,

Julia