PaulineD
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Okay folks,

I posted this before Christmas but I guess it might have been a bit early, However, now everyone is stuffed full of turkey and thinking about this years holiday I will ask once again for fear of being billy nomates!!

Is anyone going on the above holiday? It would be good to 'meet' someone before we go.

PaulineD

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi PaulineD,

I do hope that one of your fellow travellers uses the community and gets in touch with you before you travel.

I can confirm that you will not be a billy nomates - there are 20 confirmed travellers and one provisionally booked.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Mick W
  • (Member)
(Member)
Pauline,

Although more often than not you find people doing the same holiday on the forum but not always. Its happend to me in the past but was still a great crowd when i eventually met them at the airport.

All you can do is keep posting, still think there is a good chance someone will be on the forum.

Mick

PaulineD
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi PaulineD,

I do hope that one of your fellow travellers uses the community and gets in touch with you before you travel.

I can confirm that you will not be a billy nomates - there are 20 confirmed travellers and one provisionally booked.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks for Julia.

It's good to know that I won't be going 'Solo'!!!!!!

I will keep chipping away Mick until someone responds!!

luckywynn
(Member)
'PaulineD' wrote:

Okay folks,

I posted this before Christmas but I guess it might have been a bit early, However, now everyone is stuffed full of turkey and thinking about this years holiday I will ask once again for fear of being billy nomates!!

Is anyone going on the above holiday? It would be good to 'meet' someone before we go.

PaulineD

hi pauline, i also am going golden west in may 2014, i believe it is brilliant.

PaulineD
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'luckywynn' wrote:

'PaulineD' wrote:

Okay folks,

PaulineD

Hi Luckywynn,

It's great to hear from you. That's 3 of us going that use the forum. Have you been on any other Just You holidays. If you would like to 'chat' before we go I am happy for Julia to let you have my email address.

Look forward to meeting you in May.

PaulineD

Rosie9
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi, I did this tour in April last year, I had a wonderful time from start to finish,
Pacia
  • (Member)
(Member)
'PaulineD' wrote:

'luckywynn' wrote:

'PaulineD' wrote:

Okay folks,

PaulineD

Hi Luckywynn,

It's great to hear from you. That's 3 of us going that use the forum. Have you been on any other Just You holidays. If you would like to 'chat' before we go I am happy for Julia to let you have my email address.

PaulineD

Hi Pauline

I am on the same tour in May sounds great. My first trip with Just You looking forward to it but also a bit nervous. I am flying out a few days earlier to see friends in San Fransisco but will be at the hotel when you all arrive.

PaulineD
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Pacia' wrote:

'PaulineD' wrote:

'luckywynn' wrote:

'PaulineD' wrote:

Okay folks,

PaulineD

Hi Luckywynn,

PaulineD

Hi Pauline

I am on the same tour in May sounds great. My first trip with Just You looking forward to it but also a bit nervous. I am flying out a few days earlier to see friends in San Fransisco but will be at the hotel when you all arrive.

Hi Luckywynn,

It's great to have been able to 'touch base' with you before the holiday. This will be my 3rd holiday with Just You. I am sure we will have a great time. Have you booked any of the excursions? Look forward to meeting you at the hotel.

PaulineD

luckywynn
(Member)
'Pacia' wrote:

'PaulineD' wrote:

'luckywynn' wrote:

'PaulineD' wrote:

Okay folks,

PaulineD

Hi Luckywynn,

PaulineD

Hi Pauline

Hi Pauline i'm finding this community thread a little bit confusing but i would like to chat with you and others, is there an easier way of contact?

PaulineD
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'luckywynn' wrote:

'Pacia' wrote:

'PaulineD' wrote:

'luckywynn' wrote:

'PaulineD' wrote:

Okay folks,

PaulineD

Hi Luckywynn,

PaulineD

Hi Pauline

Hi Pauline i'm finding this community thread a little bit confusing but i would like to chat with you and others, is there an easier way of contact?

Hi Luckywynn,

Yes there is an easier way. I can give Julia permission to let you have my email address and we can 'talk' vis email or , if you are on facebook that is another alternative. I am already in touch with a lady called Debbie who is going on the same trip. i will contact Julia now and ask her to forward my address to you.

PaulineD

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Luckywynn,

If you can reply to this thread, that you are happy to receive PaulineD's email address I will forward this on to you asap.

Kindest regards,

Julia