PaulineD
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Julia,

May I request an aisle seat for the above holiday if possible please. I realise I may not get one but it is worth a try!! On my return from China last year I was squashed in a window seat next to a rather large gentleman who didn't leave his seat for the whole of the journey which isn't much fun if you possess the bladder of a sparrow as I do. My booking reference is A286175.

Many Thanks in anticipation.

PaulineD .

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi PaulineD

It looks like this request had already been added to your booking and will be picked up when our office does the pre-seating. Obviously, we can make the request but cannot guarantee that you will get your preferred seat. It's always worth checking when you arrive at the airport.

Kindest regards,

Julia

PaulineD
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Hi PaulineD

It looks like this request had already been added to your booking and will be picked up when our office does the pre-seating. Obviously, we can make the request but cannot guarantee that you will get your preferred seat. It's always worth checking when you arrive at the airport.

Kindest regards,

Julia

Many Thanks Julia. I was having a Senior Moment and couldn't remember if I had already made the request. I will double check when I get to the airport. Not long to go now. Yippee!!

PaulineD

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Not a problem - when in doubt, it's always best to ask.

I hope you have a great time only 10 days to go!

Julia