PaulineD
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Hi Fellow Just Youers,

Time is marching on and to this effect, although I have put this out once before, thought I would just enquire as to if there is anyone else that has booked to go on the Americas Golden West Holiday in May. It would be nice to think I could communicate with someone before I go!!

I appreciate we haven't got Chirstmas over with yet but it would be good to touch base with people even thinking about that particular holiday.

Thank you for taking the time to read this post!!

PaulineD

luckywynn
(Member)
Hi Pauline, I am also going on the Golden west tour in May this year. Believe it is brilliant.
PaulineD
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'luckywynn' wrote:

Hi Pauline, I am also going on the Golden west tour in May this year. Believe it is brilliant.

Looking forward to meeting you luckywynn

PaulineD

PaulineD
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'luckywynn' wrote:

Me again,

Have you booked any of the excursions? I've booked a few as it is a once in a lifetime experience!!

PaulineD

luckywynn
(Member)
'PaulineD' wrote:

'luckywynn' wrote:

Me again,

Have you booked any of the excursions? I've booked a few as it is a once in a lifetime experience!!

PaulineD

hi Pauline, haven't booked any excursions yet because I am not sure which one to take for the canyon,there are so many different ones.

PaulineD
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'luckywynn' wrote:

'PaulineD' wrote:

'luckywynn' wrote:

Me again,

PaulineD

hi Pauline, haven't booked any excursions yet because I am not sure which one to take for the canyon,there are so many different ones.

Hello Luckywynn,

I have put you a reply on your latest post and have asked Julia to forward to you my email address which I think you will find easier. Both myself and Debbie have booked the Grand Canyon Connoisseur trip which is a full day trip but seemed to include everything. Look forward to hearing from you via email soon.

PaulineD

Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Luckywynn,

I've posted on another thread but if you can reply on one that you are happy to receive PaulineD's email address I will forward it on to you.

Kindest regards,

Julia

luckywynn
(Member)
Hi I would like PaulineD's email address. Thankyou Julia
Julia
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Luckywynn - I have just sent you an email now.

Kindest regards,

Julia

PaulineD
(Member) (Topic Starter)
'Julia' wrote:

Kindest regards,

Julia

Thanks for doing that Julia. i will await an email from Luckywynn

PaulineD

luckywynn
(Member)
Hi Julia.

Just a quick one to say thank you for the email address :)

luckywynn

'Julia' wrote:

Kindest regards,

Julia