Hayley_C
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
I know its a while away yet but has anybody booked onto this trip yet? Would be good to hear from people who are going too.
Hayles
  • (Member)
(Member)
Not booked this trip but i have done it TWICE in the past- amazing trip....... Didnt wanna come home. Great places u visit and i highly recommend the aquarium and long beach if u have enough time. San Fran is lovely, LA is hit and miss in terms of the city but universal is a must! And vegas speaks for itself- i love vegas- an adult playground! You will thourghly enjoy yourself...... Im jelous! Enjoy!

Ps- go to the Cheesecake Factory- i even took cheesecake bak to my room for breakfast in bed! Haha 🙂

Janund
  • (Member)
(Member)
'Hayley_C' wrote:

I know its a while away yet but has anybody booked onto this trip yet? Would be good to hear from people who are going too.

Hi Hayley,

I have just booked this trip for 15th September, its a long way off but I am realy looking forward to it.

Puer aeternus
(Member)
Love this holiday, done it twice. Universal Studios is a must - brilliant! in your free time make the effort to go to Rodeo Drive, I loved it, walked up and down went in the expensive shops, it was like being on the set of a TV movies! also go to Sunset Strip, if you like evoke memories of old movies and TV shows.

So much to do on this tour, the only boring part is when they stop at a shopping outlet for 2-3 hours on the way to Vegas, soooooooooooooooooooo boring for us men!