kerry262
  • (Member) (Topic Starter)
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Only 5 days till my first holiday with Just You, really excited, but also really nervous but I don't know why, silly really 😕
sallyc
  • (Member)
(Member)
Kerry

It's perfectly normal to be nervous, specially on your first time. I still get butterflies after lots of trips. Try to think of it as excitement rather than nerves, or if you like - nervous excitement!,,:)

You will find that as soon as you meet some of your fellow travellers that they felt exactly the same, and that there was no need to worry. You will have a brilliant time, wherever you go, and meet an interesting, fun, similarly minded group of people. Just be aware that when you get back home you will find yourself reaching for the brochure to look for your next trip. This travelling lark is seriously addictive!

Jaya
  • (Member)
(Member)
Hi Kerry

There is no need to be nervous when travelling with Just You. Your nerves will disappear as soon as you get to the airport. Just think of the excitement ahead of you. Have a wonderful holiday.

Jaya

rdawson
(Member)
Know how you feel, September 4th took my first steps to what turned out to be the best time ever. Went to Vietnam (thought if I was going to leave my comfort zone would do it big time) was it madness to go on holiday with 12 (I include Steve the tour manager) stranger? As it happens no because I came home with 12 new friends. Laughed from morning to night, so head up, shoulders back take those first steps and embrace a brand new brilliant time. Good luck.
kerry262
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thank you both for your comments,
kerry262
(Member) (Topic Starter)
Thanks again to those who posted. I'm now back, (worse luck). I had the most fantastic time, no idea why I was worried/nervous, because everyone was really friendly, and our tour manager Annie was absolutely brilliant. Will certainly be doing another J. Y. holiday, I would like to do the Canadian Rockies & Vancouver one, but need to save the "pennies" up first.
AbbaDave
(Member)
Hi Kerry

glad you had a wonderful holiday and will soon be booking your next one

all the best

Dave